Chapter 1 : A Shining Light

"Let's shine together!!"

"Riko-chan."

"Riko, I..."

"RIKOCCHI!!!!!"

Riko woke up, "It was a dream." she said, but the girl who woke her up is pissed. "RIKOCCHI!!!!! READY UP CAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TODAY!!!!" she shouted. "Sorry." Riko said. The two prepared for school, it was their first day of class. 

"Rikocchi, let's go!!!!" the girl zoomed. "Wait!!!" Riko said. The two were in a rush towards to Tokyo University of the Arts, one of the top Universities in Japan for Music.

"Almost close to not make it, but we made it!!!" the girl said. "Yeah." Riko said. "Damn, Rikocchi talk a bit more!!! Not this one word replies everytime!!" the girl is pissed at Riko, but Riko just apologize. She's the type of girl who only has a few words to say.

Riko's POV

We rushed to go to school because we're gonna be late for the 1st day. Gladly we made it, and a few minutes later the ceremony starts for the freshmens. I'm scared because I hate interactions.

"Rikocchi!!!!" she hugged me. "Aw." I said. I'm too awkward for people cause I only give a short response and I'll stop talking. "Rikocchi, okay before the introduction of students in our class. First, thank god we're in the same class!!!!" she was relieved.

She forgot we took the exams and enrolled together. "Second, you must introduce yourself!!! So we'll practice first."

"I go first.", "Hi guys!!! I'm Makoto Kikuchi, 19 years old. I want to be an aspirant artist and be successful in the music industry. So I chose Tokyo University of the Arts to harness my skills and be the best!!! Nice to meet you all!!" she was impressive. I hope I can be like that. "So that's that. Your turn!!!" Makoto said. 

"Uhm, Hi, uhm. I'm Riko Sakura-rauchi, 18 y-years old. I c-chose TUA to be better at the p-pi-piano. Thank you." I said. I'm nervous. "REPEAT!!!!" Makoto shouted. "Mou, I can't do it again!!! It's too hard!!!" unlike Makoto, who has supreme confidence in herself, I'm the opposite. I wish I could have that confidence.

We practice for 10 minutes before the 1st class starts. "Rikocchi, just trust yourself and don't be a pussy cat!!!!" Makoto said with pride. She's kind for a Tomboy, or at least that's my perception of her.

"Don't screw up, okay." she said, as I nodded. Before we knew, the class is about to start. "Shoot!!! We must go to our room now!!!" Makoto said, if only she acts like a girl, wait...

acts like Makoto? Or she acts like someone else? My mind went blank, then a light shines bright in my eyes. A shining light that I never saw before, or was it? Did I have this feeling before? Did I miss someone? I don't know.

End of Riko's POV

Makoto grabs Riko and rush towards their room, as they entered, they were welcomed with their new classmates. Shouting like a fangirl.

"He's handsome!!!"

"OMG!!!!"

"I'm in love!!!"

"Glad I enrolled here, AAAHHHH!!!"

All of the girls shouted as they saw Makoto, but all of their faces went frown as the saw her holding Riko's hands. "What's the meaning of this?" Makoto asked. They seated next to each other as the Professor arrives. 

"Okay class, this is your first day of class as a fresmen at TUA. So I'll be more soft to you today." she said as the class stand up, except for Riko, as she's idle at the moment. "Okay first let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Honoka Kousaka. I'm your professor in 4 of your subjects, so behave okay?" she said.

All of the students went awe as their professor, is the leader of µ's. The leader of the 2nd champion of Love Live. "Okay, let's start introducing yourselves. Let's start at the girl over here." she pointed at Riko.

"Rikocchi, it's your time to introduce yourself!!!" Makoto said, as she pokes Riko multiple times. Gladly, Riko snaps and stand at the middle. "Dear, what's your name?" Mrs. Kousaka asked. Before Riko could speak, she saw the Shining Light again. That light captures her attention. 

"Let's shine together, Riko-chan!"

Before she knew it, she's now at her chair. All of her classmates looks a her with a smile in their faces, even Makoto. "Makoto, what's wrong?" Riko asked. "FINALLY!!! YOU SPOKE A SENTENCE!!!" Makoto laughs.

"Our first class is over and we must move to the next one. And that's the last one. But, what happened to you?" Makoto asked in confusion. "I saw a Shining Light, and there, I don't know what happened next." Riko replied.

Makoto's still laughing, "Mou!!!!" Riko's only word. "Sorry, but you've finally learn how to talk straight!!" Makoto cried with laughter. The two went to eat and prepare for the next class.

-End of School-

"Geez, Mrs. Kousaka sure is strick, huh." Makoto said. The two walk home together. "I'm fine with that." Riko replied. "Why?" Makoto asked. "Cause I know you'll back me up. And I'm glad that you're my dorm mate." Riko said with a smile as Makoto blushes. "GEEZ RIKOCCHI!!!!" Makoto shouted. As the two talked on the way home, someone caught Riko's attention. 

"I'm sorry..."

"Rikocchi, what's wrong? Who's you're looking at?" asked Makoto. Riko went idle for a moment before Makoto snaps her fingers close to her face. "Mou, what's wrong Makoto?" Riko asked out of confusion.

"You went blank again!!! Seriously, earlier, you didn't talked to any of our classmates. It leaves them thinking you hate them." as Makoto continues to talk, Riko's mind went straight to what she saw on the way home.

A girl with long ash hair, and a beautiful blue eyes.

"She's beautiful. I want to she her again."

"RIKOCCHI!!!!" Makoto shouted. "Oh, sorry Makoto. What's wrong?" Riko asked. "Why do you kept calling me "Makoto". At least call me like a friend." Makoto cried. They went home, as soon as they drop their bags, Riko quickly hugs Makoto.

"Sorry about that, Mako-chan. I'm glad that you're kind to me." Riko smiles, as Makoto blushes. "Geez, stop looking at that Shining Light again!!" she said. Both played Uno afterwards.

At the bed, Makoto falls asleep quickly. But Riko's still bothered by the Shining Light she saw, and the words echoed thru it.

"Riko-chan you're bad at swimming."

"What does it mean? I want to find out." Riko said in her mind. She felt incomplete and she needs to find an answer about this Shining Light. "I hope answers will show up later. I wish." she said as she falls asleep.

End of Chapter 1

Heyyas!!! ( ゚▽゚)/   Hope you guys like this new Story! (*・▽・*) I will make sure I won't do much mistakes this time, and enjoy. 

Yousoro (≧ω≦)ゞ