Chapter 8 : Misguided Rose Part 2

Riko's tears were tears of regret. Her classmates quckly get a tissue and wiped Riko's tears with it.

"Rikocchi, what happened?" Makoto asked. She was concerned that Riko cried all of the sudden.

But Riko didn't bother to answer their questions, she only insisted that she's fine, but her heart knew, the regret, the pieces of her past is starting to show up.

Since the body swapping stopped, Riko was getting more flashbacks than ever.

The class was over, Makoto and Riko's report got the best praise by their professor and their peers.

"Glad we got the Best Presentation. Never knew most of our classmates will talk about underground rappers." Makoto stated.

Riko didn't bother to give a reply. She was stale for the past minutes.

"Earth to Rikocchi!!!!" Makoto said, but a flasback struck Riko again.

---------------

Flashback

"RiRi!!!!!" one energetic girl said as she saw Riko.

"Ehhhh, Youichi. What's the matter?" Riko asked.

It was You Watanabe.

"Eyyy you two, stop flirting and let's practice!!!!!!" Chika shouted.

"Don't expect them to stop Chika-san. You can't tame their wild hearts for each other." Dia remarks. She knew stopping two love birds is impossible.

"Yeah Chika-chan. We never stopped you and Dia flirt all day you know." Mari winked, as the two blushed. The rest of Aqours were teasing Dia and Chika, thus left Riko and You all alone.

"RiRi, can we have a date after practice?" You asked.

"I can't." Riko replied.

"But why?" You frowned. She didn't understand why.

"I can't tell, but I'll buy you some Curry's down the road, okay?" Riko said and recieved a hug from You.

"Thanks." You replied and kissed Riko on the lips.

End of practice, as each members went home. While Riko went elsewhere.

She went alone to a Karaoke, of all things, and someone was waiting for her.

---------------

"Sorry I'm late." Riko apologized.

She was a 1st year student.

"Ara, you're late this time?" the girl said then gave a smug.

"It was a problem going here, you know. And I had practice earlier." Riko said.

"Okay, I'll give you a pass." the girl said, and kissed Riko on the lips. "But that means I'll add an extra punishment to you later." she the winks.

"Let's start singing?" Riko asked, and they started singing at the Karaoke.

Riko's voice is calm and can be described as an Angel, while the girl's voice is strong and powerful. But while singing, the girl is touching Riko's body.

"Ara, your boobs have gotten bigger." Karin remarks. "Shall we end this and go to my house?"

They ride on a limousine after singing and went to the girl's house, or should say mansion.

Riko has no clue of where it is located.

They went straight the girl's room.

"Please not today?" Riko begged.

"No, no, no. I won't allow that begging. You should beg me to fuck you up, my dear." the girl then slammed Riko to the bed.

"Please!!!!! I have a girlfriend now." Riko begged.

"We've been doing this for three months now. And you're choosing this time to stop? Bad girl!!!" the girl then grab hold onto Riko's treasure.

"KKYYYYAAAAAA!!!!" Riko moaned.

End of Flashback

---------------

Riko's tears flows again.

"What happened Rikocchi?" Makoto quickly wiped her tears.

"I'm the worst." Riko proclaimed.

---------------

You and Haruka went to shopping.

"YuYi, let's buy some adaptors, wires and cables later, okay?" Haruka said, as they need to buy some parts for their project.

"Sure." You replied.

"But first, wait here!!!!" Haruka then winked at You. You listened to Haruka and waited her at a bench.

Haruka went to an UnderArmour store.

"Hmmm..." Haruka was looking for a right pair of shoes to ease You's mood and make her happy.

These past days had become the worst for You. She had flashbacks on when Riko was seeing with someone. She was young, beautiful and has a model's body.

It worries Haruka a lot since You became out of focus because of it.

"I should buy a new Curry's. I guess two pairs would work out for her a bit." Haruka then saw the Curry 5 'Tokyo Nights' and the Curry 6 'Heart of the Town'. "Perfect."

Haruka then went to the counter to pay for the pairs. After she had done that, she went to go back to You, but...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ooowwwiiieeeee!!!!!" Haruka got bumped.

"Ara ara, sorry about that." the girl helped Haruka stand up and picked up the shoes.

"Thank yo..." Haruka stopped when she saw the girl.

"KKKAAAAARRRRIIIINNN!!!!!!! LET'S GO NOW!!!!" an energetic gyaru shouted.

"Okay Ai sweetie!!!! Sorry miss for bumping you, now excuse me." she then left.

Haruka came back with You.

"Haruka, what took you so long?" You asked.

"I saw her!!!!" Haruka said, leaving You confused.

Since You didn't gave a reply, Haruka then spill it out.

"Karin."

End of Chapter 8

P.S.

Heyyas!!!!! New chapter here.

I just accidentally pressed 'Publish' while I'm making this. XD Bad me. But I planned to make this yesterday, but I didn't feel well so I moved it. I promise that I'll make a speedy update this time now.

Hope you like this guys and have a nice day. :D