Chapter 17 : Mine

Riko, Makoto, Setsuna, and Ai saw Karin, Chihaya, Haruka and You.

"Ara, ara, you guys came here. What's your business?" Karin said. She showed a smug face. She knew they would come eventually.

"YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU TOOK HARUKA!!!!! AND WHY'S CHIHAYA HERE?!?!?!?!" Makoto shouted. Her rage is beyond control. Ai and Setsuna is holding her back.

"Ara, Chihaya is my cousin you know. Don't be rude to her." Karin said. This pissed Makoto off.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?!?!?!" Makoto shouted. She knew they did something bad to Haruka, and if she found out that they touched Haruka, she'll explode.

"Nothing. We just fucked them, that's all." Karin said with confidence. This enrages Makoto to the extream.

"FUCK YOU!!!!!! YOU BITCH!!!!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!" Makoto wanted to kill Karin and Chihaya, but Ai and Setsuna still holding her.

Karin then turned her attention to Riko.

"Riko, do you remember everything now?" Karin asked.

"Yes. And you'll pay for this Karin!!! I'll end this madness." Riko said with confidence.

"Ara, you're now tough. What did you ate today for you to act like that?" Karin said, toying Riko.

"Nothing, just the truth." Riko said.

"Karin-senpai, why are you doing this? You do know we're School Idols now. Please, make the right decision." Setsuna begged Karin.

You and Haruka were silent. The rape made them numb and lost of thoughts, as they've been molested for weeks now.

"Karin, why?" Ai said.

"I'm just doing this for revenge. You and Riko became a scar in my heart. I loved YuYi, but you, yes you Riko, you're a sly that should not deserved YuYi's love!!!" Karin said. She became serious.

"What?" Riko could only say. She's confused by Karin's revelation.

"I knew that YuYi loves you, so I did what I must do in that situation, seperate you two!!!! I knew once you came to YuYi's life, I'll be useless as her love will fixated towards to you." Karin said, while tears flow through her eyes.

"But that doesn't justify your actions!!!! You raped You-chan!!!! You kidnapped her and molested her for weeks!!!! I'll never forgive you on this!!!" Riko claimed. She's determined to fix everything.

Chihaya then spoke up.

"You won't gonna mess our lives!!!!! Just look at them, silent. They know that we love them and we will continue our desires to keep them forever!!! So please stay away!!!!" Chihaya shouted.

---------------

Meanwhile, Aqours were running as fast as they can. After Makoto texted them that they found You, they immediately ran to reach them faster.

"Guys!!! Hurry up!!!! We must reach there before something happens!!!" Kanan said with a worried tone.

"We know, but we might not get there if all of us went together!!!" Mari said.

"What if some of us call the police, while the others will go to the basement? That way we could at least make the situation turn into our favor!!!" Chika suggested. She wanted You's safety more than anything else.

"Okay, Ruby-chan, Hanamaru-chan, Dia-chan and Yoshiko-chan will call the police, while me, Mari-chan and Chika-chan will go to the basement and save You-chan!!" Kanan said, as everybody agreed at her suggestion.

Dia, Ruby, Hanamaru and Yoshiko called the police. They waited outside to guide them. Kanan, Mari and Chika on the other hand, went on to the basement.

"I hope we could make it!!!" Kanan said while tears fall into her eyes.

"Don's worry, everything's will be alright Kanan. Have faith in Makoto-san." Mari said.

"Let's speed it up in order to reach them in time!!!" Chika said.

The three then ran as fast as they can.

---------------

Things got heated as Karin had something on her back.

"Karin!!!! Stop playing with us now!!!" Riko said, it triggers Karin to show what she's hiding. It stunned everyone.

"KARIN-SENPAI!!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!" Setsuna shouted. She's worried at what will Karin do.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN KARIN!!! WE COULD TALK THIS OVER!!! PLEASE!!!!" Ai begged with all of her heart. Karin's actions became unacceptable.

"YOU BASTARDS!!!!" Makoto shouted. Chihaya too has a gun.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE YUYI, NO ONE WILL!!!!" Karin shouted, while laughing hysterically.

"Karin, you monster!!!! You'll resort to this at the time like this? Do you feel remorse at your actions?" Riko said. Judging Karin's sanity and her responses to the situation.

"KARIN, CHIHAYA, IF YOU DID SOMETHING STUPID TO THEM  I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!" Makoto shouted. She's still being held by Ai and Setsuna.

"This one is for my love for YuYi!!! If I can't have her, I'll make sure nobody will!!!! Even if it means that her life is on the line here!!! I don't care!!!!" Karin said. She lost her sanity.

"Same goes to Haruka, I'll make sure nobody will have her!!!! SHE'S ONLY MINE!!!!!" Chihaya said. Both cousins lost their sanity.

"So I'll do something stupid. But I know that this is my only shot to redeem myself. Mine? You were never mine cause you owned my heart. If this is the only way to make you mine, then I'll take the risk." Riko said to herself before running into You.

As she ran towards them, there was a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Bang*

End of Chapter 17

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!!

Sorry if it took so long. I just took a break from writing for a few days. I really got burned out of thinking how this story will end. But I hope you'll like it. This is almost over, and you'll be shocked at the ending. Just wait. ;)

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.

Yousoro!!!!