Chapter 16 : I Want to Save You!!!

They're now at Karin's mansion. It was huge and oddly, no guards sighted by the group.

"Okay, let's split up for us to find You-san faster. And just text everyone once you found You-san, okay?" Dia ordered. Since there are many rooms and they are unsure if they could find her quickly, they agreed to follow Dia's order.

"So us 3rd years will group up, then Chika-chan and the 1st years, and then Makoto-san, Ai-san, Setsuna-san and Riko will be together." Mari said. They were now in a tight situation now as they don't know what happened to You at this point.

"Okay." everyone said in unison, as they all split up, according to Mari's groupings.

Makoto, Riko, Ai and Setsuna went to the basement as the 3rd years went to the upper floors, while Chika and the 1st years went to the middle and ground floors.

---------------

As Makoto, Riko, Ai and Setsuna were searching at the basement, Makoto wanted to asked Riko something, it bugs her off after the revelation. Ai and Setsuna were just holding hands and following their Senpai's.

"Rikocchi, I want to ask you something." Makoto said, as she's finding the courage for it.

"Yes?" Riko replied. She's confused as Makoto's sudden concern.

"Do you really hurt You's feelings?" Makoto finally asked. She saw tears flow thru Riko's eyes. This signals that she's still conflicted from the truth to fantasy.

"I don't know?" Riko said. She felt her heart ache hearing Makoto's question. She felt it was true and false at the same time. "I don't know if I intentionally did that or Karin manipulated me. I just don't know."

"Rikocchi, it's okay to not think about it. I'm sorry that I asked you that. I'm just concern that it must bother you for some time." Makoto said, and pats her head.

But at this point, Riko had a flashback. For her, this flashback dictates what is the truth, or everything was a lie.

---------------

Flashback

"Gosh, my head hurts." Riko said, shaking her head.

As she gains vision, she saw herself bare naked and only a robe covers her body. And someone's at her side, she also bare naked and only a robe covers it.

As she looked at the person, she saw...

"YOU-CHAN?!?!?!?!?!" Riko shouted. This woke You up.

"Ehhh? Riko-chan?" You said, as she gains vision, she quickly blushes. "We, WE HAD SEX?!?!?!?!?!" You felt embarrassed, but deep down, she's in a bliss.

"What?!?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Riko said, she can't remember what happened, nor she don't know how she ended up in the bed with You.

"Uhm, sorry. I just assumed that was the case. Hehe." You said, blushing at the fact that she said something embarrassing.

"Ehhh?!?!?! Don't worry about it, You-chan. I'll just go to the bathroom, okay?" Riko said, You nodded. After that, she went to the bathroom to scan the situation.

As she entered, she saw a note.

"Ara, ara, once you saw this, you're done torturing You. I had you took a drug that make yoi obey my commands, but it will remove your memories three hours after you gain conscience."

Karin

"Karin? Why?" Riko asked, her tears fall. "Why?!?!?!? Why did you make me suffer the girl...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That I love truly?"

End of Flashback

---------------

Tears started to fall, Riko realized everything. She finally knew the truth. Her memories were intoxicated by Karin and her sly ways.

"KARIN!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!" Riko cried it out loud. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Rikocchi?!?!?!?! What happened?!?!?!?!" Makoto said, Ai and Setsuna held Riko's hands to calm her down.

"Riko Senpai, what happened?" Ai asked. She was concerned.

"I knew everything. I KNEW EVERYTHING!!!! I KNOW WHY I HAD AN AMNESIA FOR A LONG TIME!!! NOW I KNOW THAT I TRULY LOVE YOU-CHAN!!! NOW I KNOW WHY AQOURS ARE MAD AT ME!!!! IT WAS ALL KARIN'S FAULT!!! SHE RUINED MY LIFE!!!! SHE MADE IT WORST!!! SHE PUT ME INTO INTENSE SUFFERING, REGRET, AND SADNESS!!!! I'M MAKE SURE SHE'LL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS!!!" Riko shouted. She felt a weight was lifted, as she finally knew the truth.

"Rikocchi..." Makoto could only say. She wanted to confort her, but she's happy, really happy that Riko's doubts are now gone.

"Riko Senpai, are you ready to rescue You Senpai?" Setsuna asked. She gave her a smile, knowing that Riko has now a clear mind.

"Look, a light!!! They might be in there!!! It's too far, but if we sprint, we might reach there quickly!!" Ai said. She saw a beam of light.

"I'll text everyone!!" Makoto said.

"YES!!!! I WANT TO SAVE YOU!!!! I WANT TO SAVE YOU NOW!!!! LET'S GO!!!!" Riko shouted, as the four of the sprinted to the sight of the light.

"I also knew that my time in this Earth is nearing its end. I want to save you, ask you for forgiveness, and hug you and kiss you before I die."

End of Chapter 16

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!

Yes, this is finally over. I might not make a new story for the meantime, as I want to focus first on my current ones. Just wait, this will also go dark as well. Just buckle up my friends. ;)

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day. :D

Yousoro!!!!