Chapter 11 : Chance

For weeks, Riko was haunted by Karin's name. She felt she knew her before.

Then it went to the point that she wanted to skip classes, not until Makoto urges her to go.

As to ease up Riko's mind, they went to a Tea Shop, alongside Ai and someone.

"Makoto Senpai, meet Setsuna Yuki." Ai said with a smile.

"Is she's the girl you've been talking about for weeks?" Makoto asked, which made Setsuna blush.

"YES!!!!!" Ai replied with energy.

"Ohh shoot, sorry for my rudeness. My name is Makoto Kikuchi. I'm Ai's Senpai from middleschool." Makoto then introduce herself.

"My name is Riko Sakurauchi." Riko followed suit.

"So Riko Senpai, you've been bothered by Karin lately. Why?" Ai cut to the chase and asked Riko.

Makoto tried to intervene, but Riko answered Ai's question.

"I don't know. Just I have a feeling that I've met her before, and she cost me everything. I think." Riko was still confused. She wished she could regain the pieces of her memories to understand everything.

"So, you've confessed to Yuki-san?" Makoto asked, which made Setsuna blushed madly.

"Yes!!!! And I made the right decision." Ai said and smiles.

"AI-CHAN!!!!!" Setsuna shouted. She's embarassed at the fact that Ai's confession happened after school.

Ai then told to Riko and Makoto what happened.

---------------

Flashback

"So Setsy, I have something to tell to you." Ai said, holding Setsuna's hand.

"E-E-E-EH?!?!?!?!" Setsuna was shaking. She's blushing madly, but she didn't want to get her hopes up.

The rest of their peers were watching, cause their at the center of the hall, where everyone is headed to.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Ai asked Setsuna, and the crown went wild.

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!" everyone said in unison, even Setsuna.

Everybody couldn't believed that Ai would confessed to someone that's unknown to many.

Setsuna just nodded, she couldn't utter a word. She felt like she's in heaven right now.

"Thanks Setsy!!!! Ai loves you!!!!!! I mean, I LOVE YOU SETSY!!!!!" Ai then kissed Setsuna on the lips. Everyone was in a complete shock. While Setsuna collapsed from it.

End of Flashback

---------------

"Aaawwwww!!!!! How sweet." Makoto smiled. She's happy for Ai.

"Congrats." Riko said with a smile.

"Thanks Senpai's!!!" Ai said, while Setsuna is blushing madly. "By the way Senpai's, weeks had passed since we've meet, how about let's grab this opportunity and have a date!!!"

Riko and Makoto were shocked at Ai's suggestion.

"I mean, me and Rikocchi are not a couple, you know." Makoto replied.

"Yeah Ai-chan. And..." before Riko could utter a word, she saw someone.

"Is it You?" Riko thought.

"I guess I need to know why my heart aches so bad. I need to know what's my past. What's my ultimate sin? I just need to know for me to have at least a chance. I wish I could have a chance to make things right."

"Guys, wait here. I'm leaving for a bit." Riko then left as soon a she saw a Black-Haired girl.

Makoto, Ai and Setsuna let her go and gave her a gesture that they'll wait for her.

---------------

Then Riko approached the girl. She waz beautiful, confident and elegant. But she looked worried.

"Miss!!" Riko said.

The girl looked back and saw...

"RIKO?!?!?!" the girl then slapped Riko. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?! IS HURTING YOU-SAN IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!?!?!?!" she bursted, her emotions were all anger.

"Uhm, who are you?" Riko asked while holding on to her cheek. She thought she was You.

"Dia Kurosawa. So you don't know me anymore after you cheated on You-san?" Dia raised an eyebrow.

"Dia-san, so you know You?" Riko asked, it made Dia furious.

"OF COURSE I DO!!!!!" Dia then shed tears. "I LOVED HER!!!! BUT SHE LOVES YOU!!!! AND THEN YOU CHEATED ON HER!!!!!" Dia couldn't hold it no more, she gave Riko the most painful slap she could make.

"Dia-san?" Riko could only say. She's confused why Dia is mad at her. "Dia-san, tell me what I really did back then? Please. So I could know if I have a chance to fix it."

Riko's been bothered by a lot of things in the past weeks. Why her heart aches when she remembered the name 'Karin'? Why she forgotten everything before college? Why she felt guilty when she remembered 'You'?

"Chance? A CHANCE?!?!?!? DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO FIX EVERYTHING UP?!?!?! YOU-SAN IS GONE MISSING!!!!!!!! NOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR A CHANCE?!?!?!?!?" Dia shouted.

"What?!?!?" Riko was shocked.

Makoto, Ai and Setsuna caught up to Riko once they saw Riko got slapped.

"SHE'S MISSING FOR FIVR DAYS NOW!!!! SHE AND HARUKA GONE MISSING!!!! AND YOU'RE ASKING ME FOR A CHANCE?!?!?!? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" Dia shouted, but Makoto heard the name 'Haruka'.

"Haruka, Haruka Amami?" Makoto asked.

"YES!!!!" Dia replied.

Makoto then cries.

"WHAT?!?!?!? PLEASE NOT HARUKA AS WELL!!!!!" Makoto shouted. "WE'LL HELP FIND THEM!!!!!" Makoto then looked at Dia.

Dia wanted to say no cause she's Riko's companion, but she saw she knew Haruka for a long time, so she decided to let them help.

"Okay, follow me." Dia said. "Even you, Riko!!! If you wanted to have a chance to make things right, this is it."

Makoto, Ai, Setsuna and Riko followed Dia. They were heading to the Police Station.

For some reason, Riko felt something bad.

"Why? Why do I felt unease? Why do I felt something bad is gonna happened? But why do I felt that I can risk my life for the girl I don't know what I did to her? I felt I need to prove that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still love her, and I'm willing to risk my life for her."

End of Chapter 11

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!!

Now things are getting spicy now. Hope you'll like it. Even though I intended a different route, but it changed overtime, the outcome will still stay the same. I'm glad that the outcome will still applies to this route. Hope you'll be satisfied by it.

Have a nice day guys!!!

Yousoro!!!