Chapter 15 : Pain

Riko, Makoto, Ai, Setsuna, and Aqours went to the location to Karin's whereabouts. They were in Ai's limousine. It was an awkward atmosphere. Aqours didn't talked to Riko for the entire trip.

"What's wrong with them? They've been ignoring you Rikocchi." Makoto said. She was confused as to why Aqours hold a grudge to Riko.

"It's my fault this happened." Riko said, but it didn't convinced Makoto.

"No!!! Sure you screwed up a couple of times, but there must be something that actually triggered them to hate you." Makoto stated.

Ai and Setsuna are in an embrace. The recent couple  were tired of finding sources that will lead them to Karin's place.

"We owe Ai-san and Setsuna-san a lot." Dia said. The rest agreed.

"We might be in a pinch without them." Kanan said.

"Yeah, Zura." Hanamaru said and rest onto Yoshiko's shoulder.

"Don't worry Zuramaru, we'll get You back!!!" Yoshiko stated.

Riko then tried to talk to them.

"Uhm, guys. Why are you still mad at me?" Riko asked, which triggered Chika.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!" Chika shouted.

"Chika-san, calm down." Dia said, restraining Chika before she could do something.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF THIS BASTARD JUST ASKED WHY ARE WE STILL MAD AT HER?!?!?!?! DID SHE FORGOT THAT SHE'S THE REASON WHY YOU-CHAN'S IN PAIN PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY!?!?!?!?" Chika shouted.

"Chika, calm down." Kanan said.

Mari, Ruby, Yoshiko and Hanamaru hugged Chika, while Kanan and Dia went to Riko and Makoto. Ai and Setsuna quickly woke up after Chika's shouting.

"Riko, do you really want to know what you did that lead us to hate you even more?" Kanan asked, which Riko nodded.

"Okay Riko, Kanan and I will tell you what did you do that lead us to hate you." Dia said.

Kanan and Dia then started to tell to Riko the reason.

---------------

Flashback

"YOU-CHAN!!!! STOP LOVING RIKO!!!! ME, DIA-CHAB, MARI-CHAN AND KANAN-CHAN LOVES YOU MORE, WHY DO YOU CHOOSE THAT SLY!?!?!?!" Chika shouted.

Chika, You, Kanan, Mari and Dia were at the clubroom. Ruby went to Leah, while Hanamaru and Yoshiko went on a date. And Riko, they don't know where she went and what she will do.

"Chika-chan, I love Riko-chan so much!!!!" You said while blushing. "And besides, she got an amnesia. We must help her."

"You-san, you do know that it's Riko-san's fault that you were hospitalized and unable to move for months." Dia stated.

"Yeah, You." Kanan said, while Mari nodded.

"But Riko-chan needs us." You insisted.

"But You-chan, I love you!!!" Chika said.

"Sorry Chika-chan, but I love Riko-chan more." You said and rejected Chika. "By the way, where did Riko-chan went?"

"Who knows?" Dia said.

Dia, Kanan, Mari and Chika were frustrated that You is blinded, and can't see that they love her more that Riko could.

"I'm leaving!!! I'll find Riko-chan!!!!" You said and went off.

Chika wanted to stop her, but she was interrupted by Dia.

"Let her be, Chika-san." Dia said.

You then recieved a message.

Riko-chan : You-chan, come here to 7/11. I have something to say.

"It's Riko-chan!!!" You said in excitement.

You then came to 7/11, she saw Riko but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was kissing Karin passionately.

"Karin? Riko-chan?" You frowned. She was devastated on what she saw. She wanted to leave, but Karin saw her.

"Ara, ara. You-chan come here." Karin called her.

"What do you want Karin?" You asked.

"Do you want Riko?" Karin asked, which raises You's hopes up. "Then come with me."

"Okay." You followed Karin.

They went to Karin's mansion.

"What d-" You then got punched by Riko.

"Ara, ara." Karin said. "This is just the beginning." she whispered.

Karin had sex with Riko, while You is tied at the bed. She recieved whips by Riko. It was painful for You. After the whipping, she got fucked by Karin.

"You know You, I loved you, but you have given me pain. It's your turn to feel it as well!!!" Karin said and slaps You.

They were doing this for a week, until Karin send her home.

End of Flashback

---------------

Riko was stunned. She finally remembered that time, the time where she slams You into a door multiple times, slaps her, bath her with mud, pushed her to the stairs multiple times, and torturing her for a week.

"But...BUT I HAVE NO CONTROL...why did I do that?" Riko then fell onto her knees, crying.

"Do you know after that, she undergo therapy for 7 months. Even that, she still loves you. She's blinded by her love for you, even you did that to her." Dia said.

"You're the reason why You has a permanent brain damage that affects her emotions and way of thinking. It's because of you, you fucked her life. Because you got an amnesia, you forgot you tortured You, and she wss fucked by Karin later. You're the reason why she suffers. Even then, she still loves you." Kanan said.

Kanan and Dia then went back to Aqours.

"I'm a monster. Even I have an amnesia, why did I do that?" Riko said and cried.

Little did they realized that they had arrived at Karin's mansion. It was a very hidden spot.

"The pain, I want to removed that and correct my mistakes."

End of Chapter 14

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!

Yeah, I'll make this P.S. short cause I'm not feeling well today. But I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter.

Have a nice day.

Yousoro!!!!