Chapter 13 : Revenge

Karin's POV

This was the only way for me, to get revenge from you, Watanabe You.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart." I said as You woke up with her friend Haruka. I just knew her just for weeks, but she had become a little You.

"Karin, please let Haruka go!!!! You can punish me, but please let her out of your scheme!!!" You begged Karin.

"No way. Cause she's your friend. And the two of you are just the same." I said. I can't tell to her whh Haruka is involved.

I just remembered that after the Tokto Dome Nightmare, Riko lost her memories, but You got badly injured.

I wished it was You who got every single part of it, but Riko got involved.

Yes, I'm the one who made the lighting fell onto their spot. I thought that Riko won't love me, but she rejected You. I was happy about it, but I pressed the button to make the lighting collapse. I regret that. But it does spawn the hate of Aqours for Riko.

"Karin, I beg you. Let Haruka go!!!" You plead, but I didn't listen. Sure I didn't tie them up, but the know I'm no weak foe.

"No, just like I said. She's a special case, you know. She'll stay here. No 'please', no 'I beg you', you listen, and we're clear as day." I stated. The amount of annoyance I have towards her begging for weeks has reach its peak. I don't understand why she's begging.

"KARIN!!!!!" You shouted. I didn't tortured them or something. There's just one thing I needed to do.

"Don't worry, nobody will get harmed. Just follow my lead and just listen. I've been saying this for weeks now, can you please understand it and follow it?" I'm pissed. This girl is the embodiment of stupidity.

"Karin, if you're trying to plot something bad, you'll gonna pay for it!!!" You warned me. But I don't care. I did no wrong, but if she make a slight mistake, she will gonna pay for it.

"Don't worry." I replied, but deep down, I know she's still not trusting my word. But she will gonna pay the price.

From what you did to me back when you're on your 1st year, I'll make sure I'll have my revenge and make you pay for...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rejecting me!!!!

End of Karin's POV

---------------

For weeks, they've been searching, and finding clues to Karin's whereabouts. But as time passes by, so does the patience of Aqours.

"Will they be alright, Zura? It's been two weeks now." Hanamaru said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, we'll find them!!!" Yoshiko assured.

While Kanan, Dia, Ruby and Mari are in talks with the officers, Chika, Makoto and Riko were in the lobby, with Yoshiko and Hanamaru. The former were talking, while the latter settled to take a nap together.

"Riko, I hate you!" Chika remaked. Ever since T.D.N., she felt hatred towards Riko. She can't forgive Riko for what happenes.

"It's okay." Riko replied, she was slowly realizing the incident, and she knew she's the one to blame. "It's all my fault."

"Please you two, stop fighting!!!! We can't find them if we throw a tantrum and hatred to one another. We must act fast and find clues!!!" Makoto stated. She understands Chika's feelings, but she knows it's not the best for this situation.

"I know, don't lecture me!!!! I appreciate your concerns, but that won's change the fact that it's still Riko's fault!!!" Chika said with anger.

"I know, but please calm down. Let's think on where will Karin be." Makoto states. She understands that if they didn't act fast, You and Haruka's life will be at stake.

Ai then came to the lobby.

"MAKOTO SENPAI!!!!!" Ai shouted.

"What is it?" Makoto asked.

"WE FOUND WHERE KARIN'S AT!!!" Ai is with Setsuna.

The rest stood up, Dia, Kanan, Ruby and Mari barged quickly to the lobby.

"WHERE!?!?!?!?!" they all said in unison.

"Follow me!!!!!" Setsuna said.

Everyone then followed Setsuna and Ai, in hopes of finally seeing You again.

---------------

Meanwhile at Karin's secret place.

"Okay guys, thanks for cooperating. As a prize, I'll give you guys a ribbon to be proud of." Karin said and laugh hysterically.

"I think you should watch out for your next move. Cause they'll come here to save us!!!" You said, as Haruka is hugging her.

"Don't worry, I expected them to come. Cause I know they have some fine clues. But that won't change the fact that I'll have a revenge for you when you broke my heart!!!!" Karin stated.

"But I was naive back then!!!" You replied.

"But don't be, I'll make sure you'll feel my rage. But I'm not the only one." Karin remarked.

"What?!?!?!" both You and Haruka said in unison.

But as the door was opened slowly, Haruka saw someone, and it's not a good sight.

"PLEASE!!!! WHY DID YOU CAME BACK?!?!?!?!?!" Haruka cried, as her tears overflow.

"Don't you remember me? I'm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chihaya Kisaragi, your friend and co-idol from 765 pro."

End of Chapter 13

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!

Yes, this is the spicy part!!!!! And so, to clarify, yes Haruka, Makoto and Chihaya are from Idolm@asters, and this is intentional. I just want to add them to give spice to this story. What will happen next? Just wait and find out on the next chapters.

Hope you'll enjoy and have a nice day!!!

Yousoro!!!!