Chapter 12 : T.D.N.

Aqours, a miracle School Idol Group in Numazu that cemented their mark in the Idol universe by performing at the Tokyo Dome, but at this moment where everything went wrong.

They all have meet again, but without You.

"Thank you all for coming today." Dia said. Everyone has a keen eye on Riko.

"Why are you here, Riko?" Kanan asked, pissed at the fact that Riko is here.

"Yeah!!!" Mari said.

"Riko, why?" Ruby said.

"THIS BASTARD!!!!" Yoshiko shouted and wanted to charge at Riko, but Hanamaru is holding her back.

"So, you've finally regret your stupidity?" Chika said.

Everyone is still mad at Riko.

"Uhm, why are you mad at Rikocchi?" Makoto asked in confusion.

Riko is confused, cause she don't know why they are mad. But a line kept repeating on her head.

"RIKO, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!! YOU-CHAN LOVED YOU!!!!"

It kept repeating, to the point that it made her cry. But she can't voiced it out.

"So now you're crying? So for you, you wanna know why are we mad at this fucking sly?" Chika then looked at Makoto.

"Yeah." Makoto replied.

"BECAUSE DURING OUR LIVE AT TOKYO DOME, SHE FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!!!! THE BIGGEST FUCK UPS IN HISTORY!!! AND WE WON'T GONNA FORGIVE HER ON THAT SIN!!!!" Chika shouted.

The rest of Aqours shed into tears, remembering that moment, that time that Riko became the most hated person in the group.

"What sin?" Makoto asked.

"Chika, tell her that Riko is a cheater. Cause apparently, Riko forgot that she just made the biggest mistake of her life." Dia stated. She doesn't like to say what happened at that time.

"Okay Dia-chan. I'll tell to... what's your name?" Chika asked.

"Makoto Kikuchi." Makoto replied.

"Okay Makoto, I'll tell you why." Chika then looked at the rest of Aqours. They nodded to Chika.

"Start." Mari said, assuring Chika that it's okay to tell it.

"So I'll tell you what happened. It was during our first live performance at Tokyo Dome when..." Chika said. They all of members of Aqours had flashbacks on that day, except for Riko.

---------------

Flashback

"Everyone, thank you!!!!!!!" Chika shouted in front of the crown at Tokyo Dome. They had just performed their last song.

"WE WANT MORE!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!!" the crowd shouted. They've wanted more.

The group decided to make a live after their Italy trip. It was their final farewell for the group since Kanan, Dia and Mari will graduate.

"We want to, but it's our last!!!!! Thank you guys for coming!!!!" Dia cried out, the rest of the group shed into tears. They didn't expected to see tens of thousands of people coming to their live.

"You-chan!!!!!" Chika said and looked at You. "Everyone, our cute member has something to say!!!!!!" the crowd erupted.

"Eeeehhhhhhh!!!!!" You blushes madly. She didn't expected for Chika to urge her to tell what she had wanted to say for the longest time.

The rest of Aqours forgive Riko for her fiasco with Karin, since Riko promised to be more honest. And they're expecting You to tell Riko something that she had wanted to say to her.

"R-R-Ri-Ri-k-k-Riko-chan!!!!!!" You shouted, to the fans delight.

Their fandom had shipped the members before, but You and Riko was the most popular, alongside Chika and Dia. They've felt that both are perfect for each other.

"Yes?" Riko asked.

"Uhm..." You was still nervous on saying it.

"YOU-CHAN, SAY IT!!!!" the rest of Aqours said in unison.

"I LOVE YOU RIKO!!!!!! I HAVE ALREADY FORGIVEN YOU ON WHAT YOU DID BACK THEN, PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!" You shouted with all of her heart. The crowd and Aqours were cheering for joy, until...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I can't." Riko replied.

Silence surrounded Tokyo Dome. No one could process what Riko said. It was the coldest reply.

"Cause I don't love you." Riko followed it up. Everybody was stunned, especially You.

"Why?" You asked. Crying and still confuse. She doesn't understand.

Even thou they caught Riko with another girl, the rest of Aqours took time to forgive Riko, and they had let it slide.

"Cause..." before Riko could answer, one of the lighting collapsed and was falling straight to Riko's spot.

It was a big part of lighting fell, but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It fell to You the most instead, as she pushed Riko enough for her to not get hit badly.

"YOU-CHAN!!!!!!!!!" Chika cried out.

Both Riko and You were down. Even thou Riko was pushed by You, she was still hit in the head by it, while You got it worst, her whole body got hit by it and the rest were scrambling quickly to call the medic.

Some of the crowd had a first aid kit and gave it to Yoshiko, the others called the nearest hospital.

"RIKO-CHAN!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!" Dia shouted.

End of Flashback

---------------

Makoto couldn't believed that they were the group that was in the "Tokyo Dome Nightmare".

"The T.D.N.??? REALLY?!?!?!?!" Makoto was in disbelief.

"Yes. It changed all of us, for the worst." Chika said. Everyone was silent, remembering the darkest moment of their lives.

"But how come it's Rikocchi's fault?" Makoto asked in confusion.

"Karin." Dia could only mutter. Everyone knew why she said that.

Because they knew Riko fell in love with Karin, and didn't tell it to You.

End of Chapter 12

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!!

Now things are getting darker. It's just the beginning. Buckle up for the ride. ;)

Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day!!

Yousoro!!!!