Chapter 5 : Return

You saw Riko at Starbucks, and it couldn't make her more happier than that.

But Riko didn't responded.

Riko stared at her, but she only remembered a fragment of her. She didn't mind You called her cause she has no clue of what to say to her.

She forgot her and sits, ignoring You shouted her name.

"You Watanabe, huh?" Riko thought. Her heart beats like a madman.

"Ha-Ha-Ha..." Makoto stutters. Her heart beats like Usain Bolt as she saw Haruka again.

"Yu-Yi, I'll order now, okay?" Haruka said, but she didn't noticed Makoto.

"Ri-Ri-Rikocchi, w-w-what sho-should I do?" Makoto was shaking, it's like she saw God right in front of her.

"Makoto, focus on writing the lyrics. Remember we need to finish that tomorrow." Riko reminded her.

They have a project that they needed to composed 5 original songs. They have 3 now, and making the 4th and 5th one at Starbucks.

"Okay." Makoto frowned. She wanted to see Haruka again.

---------------

5 minutes after, Haruka arrives with their drinks. Both ordered Frappé.

"So Yu-Yi, this code makes access to Cloud?" Haruka asked. They were making an Attendance System.

"Yeah, you don't need it to save it physically, means that you don't need to save it on your PC. It'll be saved on a Cloud Computing. You can access it using the Internet, and Cloud is secured so no data stealing." You explained. She was their best programmer, editor of all sorts like videos, music and such, the best animator, you name it.

"Thanks Yu-Yi!!!! You're so smart!!!!" Haruka compliments You.

"Hehe, it's my passion ever since that incident. I wanted to move on, but..." You then looks at Riko's spot. She couldn't believe Riko's right there.

"But?" Haruka asked.

"Nothing. Let's focus on this instead. I need to fix the GUI of this. It's not User-Friendly and requires some time to learn the functions. And also it's not yet compatible on Macs, and the Linux version has bugs." You stated, as Haruka nodded.

---------------

2 hours and both You and Haruka, and Makoto and Riko are still at Starbucks.

"Geez Yu-Yu, I forgot that we need to render that model." Haruka said, she remembered that they have an assignment on the 3D Rendering.

"Don't worry. I've finished that two days ago." You said, as Haruka sighs on relieve.

"Thanks Yu-Yi!!! You're a lifesaver!!!!" she then hugs You.

"Why she didn't come and say hi to me?" You thought. She asked herself why Riko didn't approached her.

Meanwhile, Makoto finished the lyrics and the score of their 4th song.

"FINALLY!!!!" Makoto shouted, which startled everyone, including Haruka and You.

"Makocchi!!!! SSSSHHHHHH!!!!" Riko signs to Makoto to keep her tone down. "Sorry everyone. My friend is just excited to finished her work." Riko appologizes to everyone.

As she went on and finished her score, a thought revolves around her head.

"Why I can't talk to You?"

Riko wanted to talk to You, but she was shy and can't think of a word to say.

---------------

After 30 minutes, she was done.

"Okay Makoto, let's go now." Riko said to Makoto, as she nodded.

Meanwhile You and Haruka also gonna leave as they were done as well.

"Haru, can you wait outside?" You asked to Haruka, which confused Haruka.

Then as Riko and Makoto about to leave, You approached her.

"Uhm, have this. Bye." You said and quickly ran away.

She went back to Haruka.

"Okay Haru, let's go!!!" You said with energy, as Haruka didn't minded on what she did.

While Riko was stunned that she was given a letter.

"Ehhhh?!?!?!?! Rikocchi is popular, huh???" Makoto smirks. She was shocked and smiled at the same time. "Okay, let's go home now."

After 1 hour, they went back home.

They didn't expected to be hit on traffic jam.

---------------

While Makoto was eating popcorn, Riko went to the bed and read the letter.

For you Riko,

How are you? Do you still remember me? I'm the girl who was head-over-heels for you. The girl who loved you, even our friends hated you for your sins.

How's the girl you slept with? Do you still meet-up with her? Is she gone on your life? I have so many questions, but one remained true to my heart, why you left me alone, not saying a word? Why do you disregard my feelings for you? Why do you act like you know the situation?

Well guess what? I LOVE YOU AND YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT SAYING 'WHY?'

I still love you, I'll wait. Even my friends said 'No', I'll love you.

Please respond to me, and tell me if you remember me.

The girl who first loved you.

Your only You.

Riko was still confused. She didn't understand a single thing.

"Why?" Riko thought.

"Will our body swaps again? And why did we swapped bodies? I have a lot of questions in my mind. But maybe it's best to forget about it." Riko said to herself.

Then she went to sleep.

"Makocchi, goodnight." Riko said to Makoto before sleeping.

"Goodnight Rikocchi." Makoto replied.

But her heart was pounding. Riko wasn't the only one who was confused.

End of Chapter 5

P.S.
Heyyas!!!!! I'M BACK AT YOURIKO!!!!!

It's been a long time since I've write a chapter on this. And I'm sorry about it. Also sorry guys that my Fics aren't that good. I'll learn and grow and be better at it.

Thank you for your support, reads, votes and comments.

I hope you will keep on supporting this Fic and my other Fics too.

Have a nice day my friends.