Chapter 2 : Scars of Yesterday

*Warning : Some explicit words will be use in this and the upcomming chapters*

The 1st week had past, and as a celebration to their 1st week as a College student, Riko and Makoto went to a mall in Tokyo and enjoy the day.

"Aaahhhhh!!!! The 1st week is very tiring!!!" shouted Makoto. They are at a Starbucks at the moment.

"Yeah, we never knew Mrs. Kousaka is very very strict." says Riko while sipping to her Caffè Verona. "Thou I learn a lot from her. It's still shocking that the leader of μ's is our Professor." she added.

"Yeah, it's kinda bit awkward to realized that fact." Makoto said while sipping her Cold Foam Iced Espresso. "So like you said when we first met, you're a Pro Idol before?" Riko asked. "Yeah." Makoto said with doubts.

"What happened? You're a Pro Idol, you should continue it. What's the reason why you're studying?" Riko asked, she was shocked that Makoto chooses to study instead of being a Pro Idol.

Makoto's POV

Damn Rikocchi asked too many questions. But I don't blame her, a Pro Idol is a dream of many, but not for me.

"You see Rikocchi, for me, there's more to be a Pro Idol. I have something I valued more than be an Idol." I replied, damn I started to blush. "Do you, by chance, fall in love with someone?" I asked. Rikocchi was shocked. Hahaha she's shocked at what I asked. "WHHHAAATTT!!!!" she shouted. I want to laugh, but since she's now my close friend, I have to tell to her.

I don't know if I need to confess my feelings to someone. I'm not a normal girl to begin with. But what's to lose right now, am I right?

"You see Rikocchi, I love someone." I said, as Rikocchi became something I have never seen before. "WWWHHAAAATTT!!!!! WHO'S THAT?!?!?!" Rikocchi shouted, I felt ashamed as she shouted so loud that all of the customers looked at us.

But I was shocked at her reaction. I thought she has experience in love, because she's very beautiful and it's easy to fall in love with her. But hey, what do I know?

"IS IT FROM OUR SCHOOL!?!?!" Rikocchi asked. "No." I said, then flashbacks showed up in my mind.

"Makocchi, let's ride here!!!"

"Ehhhh!!! Makocchi is so cruel to me!!!"

"Makocchi, I love you!!!"

Tears starts to fall, and Rikocchi saw it. "What's the matter?" she asked while comforting me. "You know *sob* I love someone else. But *sob* she's part of my Idol group." I said. I don't know if it's right to tell to her my feelings to someone.

"Ow, sorry about that. What Idol group you're part in?" Rikocchi asked. I can't mutter any word for 3 minutes before I can finally say it. "765 Pro." I said. She was shocked that I'm part of one of the most popular Idol group. "So what happened?" she asked.

"You see, a Pro Idol must not have a relationship, especially to her co-members." I said. "And?" Rikocchi added. "The management found out I'm in love with one of my co-member." I added. I couldn't say any more information. It's too painful for me.

Rikocchi then hugged me. "Sorry about that. It must be hard for you. But don't worry, I'm here to help you." she said, and then smiles. She's kind, I'm glad that I opened up to her.

End of Makoto's POV

For 10 minutes, Riko comforts Makoto, telling it's alright to open up her feelings. They were about to leave, then suddenly a girl with blue hair and pink eyes approached them.

"Riko-chan?!?" the girl asked. "Yes?" Riko replied. The girl then slapped Riko in the face. Makoto almost punched the girl, but the girl was mad, REAL mad at Riko.

"RIKO, YOU BASTARD SNAKE!!!! WHY DID YOU LEFT US!!! AND WHY DID YOU BROKE MY BESTFRIEND'S FEELINGS!!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE KD, BOTH ARE SKINNY BASTARD SNAKES THAT BACKSTABBED THEIR FRIENDS!!!!" she shouted.

She almost slap Riko again, but was stopped by a girl with amber eyes and fawn hair. "Yoshiko, please stop, Zura!!" she begged. "NO ZURAMARU!!!!! SHE HURTS US, AND HURTS HER FEELINGS!!! I CAN'T FORGIVE THIS BASTARD SNAKE!!!" she shouted. The Fawn haired girl begged her to stop. "FINE!!! BUT RIKO-CHAN, THIS IS NOT OVER!!! I'M NOT FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!!!!" she warned and the two left.

Riko then saw flashbacks.

"Riko-chan, you're so sweet to her, Zura."

"Yeah, you wanna compete with me, huh Riri?"

"If you love her, I love Zuramaru more!!!"

"Why, Zura?"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!! WHY RIRI?!?!?!"

Riko then cries, she doesn't even know why are they mad at her. "Why Rikocchi?" Makoto asked. "Why are they mad at you?" Riko's tears kept falling.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" she replied. "Rikocchi..." Makoto said, worried at Riko. "Let's go home." Makoto said. "Okay." Riko replied. The two bought some foods, drinks and clothes before going home.

The two came back at their dorm, with sadness in their hearts. Makoto had brought up her past, while Riko has been visited by one, but she had no clue about it.

After dinner, they played Uno to ease their thoughts, then prepared for sleep. "Okay Rikocchi, time to prepare for sleep. I'll take a bath first, okay?" Makoto said, as Riko nodded.

As soon as Makoto was finished, Riko went next. She quickly finished bath, cause she is not in the mood to do her routine while taking a bath. Makoto went fast asleep, and as Riko closed her eyes, she quickly woke up.

But she realized she wasn't at her dorm. "What happened??" she asked. The room was a little bigger there are some things that she didn't recognized, except for one. She saw a necklace with an anchor pendant on it. "Where am I? What is this place?" she continued to asked. She found a mirror and looked at it. 

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

End of Chapter 2

Heyyas!!! New Chapter here!!! Sorry for the long update, I have a lot of school works to handle. Hope you enjoy the new Chapter. (‐^▽^‐)

Yousoro (≧ω≦)ゞ