Chapter 4 : You

It was very wierd for Riko in these past weeks. One day, she'll be in her normal life, the other, she's like in a different dimension (For her).

But it will not change the fact that her life became more complicated. "When this will end?" she thought. But one day...

Riko's POV

Geez, these past few days have been rough on me. Yesterday, Haruka got mad at me cause I didn't help her on the activity, then 3 days ago, I saw Makoto and my body.

But why do I feel unease?

"Rikocchi!!!!" Makoto called me. We were listening to folk songs of different countries. And we must play at least three.

"You should look up on the Philippines Folk Songs." I said. "Thanks!!" Makoto then hugs me.

After she finished memorizing the notes and tones, she ease the mood for me. I felt she noticed my gloomy mood in the past weeks.

"Riko?" she asked. "Yes?" I replied. I was shocked that she didn't called me Rikocchi.

"Do you missed someone?" I suddenly couldn't answer. My mind is still confused. "I don't know."

I didn't asked the name of Makoto's lovey dovey. "So what's her name?" I asked.

"Haruka."

I was shocked, cause Haruka is the name of the girl I'm with when I shifted bodies.

"What's wrong?" Makoto asked. "Oh, nothing. I wanted to asked that cause I'm curious, that's all." then I sratched the back of my head.

I remembered Haruka mentions something.

Flashback

While on the mall, drinking coffee.

"Yu-Yi." Haruka said. I was too focused on coding. It was C++ and it was about manipulating files.

"What?" I asked. "I need to tell you something." she then got a serious face. "I want to tell to you that I love someone." I was suprised by it, but I got a vibe from Makoto's confession.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Kikuchi Makoto."

Flashback ends

"What's her full name?" I asked.

"Amami Haruka."

I was stunned.

"Why Rikocchi? Do you know her?" she asked. I don't want to say yes, but I got to help her.

"Do you know where she studied?" "No." her face frowned. "We didn't talked after High School." I then tapped her back. "Don't worry Makocchi, I know she loves you too." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Makoto asked. "I just felt that is. Hey let's go out." I said. Makoto nodded.

We both go to a mall, to ease our minds a bit.

But I never expected who I saw there.

End of Riko's POV

You's POV

The past few days were something else for me.

I felt I was in a dream where I'm in someone's body. Doing different stuffs and all. But that someone's body is what I desired long ago, a body that I thought I wouldn't see again.

I was certain after we graduated, all eyes on Riko. She just broke my heart into million pieces, but I didn't quit.

Even thought...

Flashback

"RIKO YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Chika shouted after she found out Riko's secret. Chika is my Childhood Friend, and she loves me so much, but I chose Riko over her.

"Chika, I can ex..." Riko was cut by Yoshiko, who slapped her. "RIRI!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ANGEL YOU!!!!! ARE YOU A BASTARD!?!?!?" she shouted.

"Zura." Hanamaru couldn't mutter any word. "Why Riko-chan?" Ruby asked. Kanan, Mari and Dia are just staring her. After winning Love Live, they thought everything will gonna be alright, but they didn't expected this.

"ANSWER ME RIRI!!!!" Yoshiko was full of rage. "THIS BITCH DOESN'T NEED TO EXPLAIN THE BULLSHITRY SHE DID!!!! RIKO I LOVED YOU-CHAN SINCE WE WERE KIDS, AND NOT ONCE I THOUGHT OF BREAKING HER HEART. EVEN SHE CHOSE YOU, I STILL LOVED HER. BUT YOU JUST FUCKED UP AT THE WRONG TIME!!!" Chika then punched Riko in the face.

"Guys I'm sorry." Riko was crying. I wanted to wipe her tears but...

"STOP ANGEL YOU!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO WIPE THIS BITCH'S TEARS!!! SHE CHEATED ON YOU, YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT HER!!!" Yoshiko then looks at Riko. "RIRI!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?!" Yoshiko was crying. Everyone does, except for me. I wanted to wipe Riko's tears.

"YOU CONFESSED HER FEELINGS FOR YOU RIKO, AND WHAT DID YOU DO IN FUCKING RETURN? YOU JUST SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF NOT ONLY HER, BUT US!!! YOU-CHAN LOVES YOU, BUT WHAT YOU DID IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!" Chika then left, alongside Yoshiko, Ruby and Hanamaru.

This leaves me, Riko, Kanan, Mari and Dia.

"Why Riko-san?" Dia asked. "You should be ashamed of yourself." Kanan said. "Who would have thought you're a sly afterall?" then the three left the room, my room.

"Riko, I know they are mad at you. Because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
You had sex with another person in my bed." I could only say.

"You-chan, sorry!!!" Riko then hugged me, crying. My heart aches. I don't want to see Riko cry.

Flashback ends

"Yu-Yi!!! You're spaced out again!!! We went to the mall so we could relax over the hard life of an IT student, but you're here still thinking on something." Haruka pouted.

"Sorry, Haru." I said. Haruka is very nice to me. Even thought she has Chika's clumsiness, she has her kindness.

"You should cut your hair, Yu-Yi!!!" Haruka suggested. I disagreed. I wanted my hair to be long, until I meet her again.

"Yu-Yi, let go of that Riko girl. She broke your heart and cheated on you, find another girl who can be more honest to you." Haruka said. She sometimes acted like a mother.

We went to Starbucks, to take a break and study there also. But I didn't expected someone will be there too.

End of You's POV

As You and Haruka went to sit at their table, they saw two girls who are familiar to them. Which makes You very happy.

"RIKO!!!!"

End of Chapter 4

Heyyas!!! New Chapter here!!! Sorry if it took so long. School works, personal issues and got new fics hinders me from doing this. I'm really sorry for that.

I want to finish this story. But I got caught at a crossroad. I didn't know if my intended flow will fit. By the way, what happened in this chapter is not what I intended before, but this is the route I'll took from now on.

I hope you enjoyed this story, and have a great day guys.

~♡Yousoro♡~