Chapter 9 : Stain

After shopping, they went home. You's tears flow after. What Haruka said paints the darkest times of her life.

"Is it true?" You asked with sadness in her eyes.

"Yes." Haruka answered.

Haruka's response pains You. It was something that she wants to forget, but now all the nightmares of the past came back again.

"YuYi, I'm sorry about it. I wanted to buy you something to make you smile, but..." Haruka then started to cry. She felt it was her fault that she saw the girl who was the thorn of You's life.

You hugged her.

"Don't worry Haruka. It's not your fault." You assures Haruka. "Thank you for buying me some shoes and stuff. Don't blame yourself."

The two then hugged for 10 minutes. Haruka comforted You. She knew what it meant to You about knowing Karin is around.

---------------

At Nijigasaki High, the Perfect Dream Project, a group of Solo Artist was done at their practice in their practice facility.

"Geez, someone's calling at me!! GTG!!! Bye Ayuyu, Setsy, Rinny, KasuKasu, Shizuzu, Emmy, Kanacchi and Karin!!! See you guys later!!!!" Ai said, as someone called at her phone.

Ayumu Uehara, Setsuna Yuki, Rina Tennoji, Kasumi Nakasu, Shizuku Osaka, Emma Verde, Kanata Konoe, and Karin Asaka sighs as the watch Ai Miyashita leave.

"Ai-chan's like this." Ayumu stated.

Ai is the energizer of the group. She was the one who made everyone close to each other.

"I'll gonna miss her." Setsuna said, as Kasumi gave a glare.

"Hmmm, you'll just gonna miss her calling you 'Setsy', cause you imagined it to sound like 'Baby'." Kasumi then winked and ran as Setsuna was gonna give her a beating.

"NNNNOOO!!!! I uhh, just gonna miss her smile!!!!" Setsuna the covers her mouth.

"We'll support you, Setsuna-san." Shizuku said and gave her a smile.

"Faito!!!!!!" Rina said.

"Good luck Setsuna." Emma gave her support.

"Yeah..." Kanata said, then doze off again.

"Wait if Ai's meeting her lover?" Kasumi asked, which made Setsuna mad.

"WHAT?!?!?! KASUMI, I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!!" Setsuna then chased Kasumi.

"Catch me Setsyboi!!!!!! Make your song titled, 'CHASE!' and it will revolved around you chasing Ai's heart." Kasumi then gave Setsuna a smug face and ran as fast as she can.

"KA-SU-MI!!!!!!" Setsuna only shouted, as the two just went circles.

Karin and Ayumu left alone.

---------------

"Karin-san, you went with Ai in the mall yesterday, right?" Ayumu asked.

"Yeah, why?" Karin replied.

"Cause I see Ai-chan said to me she saw a girl who stared at you." Ayumu said.

"Ara, she said that. Thou I don't know who she is, but I felt that she knows me." Karin said.

"Really?" Ayumu then went close to Karin.

"I think she knew someone who knows me. I gotta go now." Karin then waved.

"How about the others?" Ayumu asked.

"Tell them I gotta go. And Setsuna-chan is chasing Kasumi-chan. So I don't want to bother." Karin then left, while Ayumu nodded at waved.

Karin then walked home.

She was looking at a picture.

"Ara, I thought I'll forget you. I guess fate will bring us all back to repair the stains in each of our hearts. But I can't do that. Because I'm still not over with you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Watanabe You."

---------------

Meanwhile

"MAKOTO SENPAI!!!!!!!" a girl shouted.

"AiAi!!!!!!!!" Makoto then gave her a hug.

"Makoto Senpai, I miss you so much!!!! I'm glad you called me!!!" Ai Miyashita gave Makoto a smile.

"No jokes?" Makoto asked.

"No. I just want some love advice." Ai said.

"Oh shoot!! Ai meet my classmate and room buddy, Riko!!" Makoto then introduced Ai to Riko.

"Hi, I'm Riko Sakurauchi. Nice to meed you." Riko then shook Ai's hand.

"Nice to meet you too Riko Senpai!!!! I'm Ai Miyashita, a 2nd year Highschool at Nijigasaki High." Ai then gave Riko a hug.

"Now, shall we go?" Makoto said.

The three went to Starbucks and talked some stuffs, mostly about love.

---------------

"Makoto Senpai, you see, Setsy is kinda having a crush on me. I don't know if it's true, but I want to know." Ai asked with a concerned face.

"Geez, you know I sucked at love." Makoto remarked.

"But what abour Haruka Senpai?" Ai asked.

"It's been a long time since we last met." Makoto frowned.

"How about you, Riko Senpai?" Ai then looked at Riko.

"I guess just be friendly with her and ask her on a date." Riko replied.

"That'll work. Thanks Riko Senpai!!!" Ai thanked Riko and smiled.

"Wow!!! Coming from you of all people!!!" Makoto smugs.

"By the way, I think I saw Haruka Senpai. But I'm not sure." Ai said, which gave Makoto light.

"REALLY!?!?!?!?!" Makoto said with joy.

"Yeah. But I'm not sure." Ai replied.

"That's okay. It's a great start for me." Makoto said.

"Are you deciding to confront your feelings?" Riko asked.

"Yes!!!" Makoto replied.

"And I think I saw her getting bumped by Karin." Ai said.

Karin's name rang a bell to Riko.

"Karin?" Riko thought.

Words ran through her mind after she heard the name.

"Ara."

"Let's go Riko."

"Riko?"

"I love you."

End of Chapter 9

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!!

So yeah, PDP girls are in this fic!!!!! I kinda wanted to add them, thou I also add them at my other fic.

I want to make a PDP fic in the future. But for now, this is the best I could do.

Thou this story is also reaching its Climax. Wait for the next chapters on how will it ends. ;)

Hope you like it and have a good day. :D