Chapter 18 : I'm Sorry

As Kanan, Mari and Chika ran as fast as they could, along the way they heard a gunshot.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Kanan shouted. She was shocked, and panicked at the fact that You is the one who got shot.

"Is that a gunshot?" Mari asked. She doesn't want to know the reason why, nor wanting to know the result.

"LET'S HURRY NOW!!!!! THERE'S A OPENED DOOR THERE!!!! LET'S GO!!!" Chika shouted. She wanted to wasted no time to save her Childhood friend, her first love and heartbreak.

As they arrived at the room with an opened door, they were shocked at what they saw.

Ai, Setsuna, Makoto, Chihaya, Haruka and You are stunned.

Karin was about to shoot herself, as she pointed the gun to her heart. But Riko reached her before she could pull the trigger and tried to stop her.

But Karin managed to resist a little and shot her leg. As she tried to shoot her stomach, if she could not aim at her heart.

"Karin..." Riko could only utter. She couldn't understand why Karin tried to kill herself.

"Karin? Why?" You asked, finally said a word after the whole ordeal.

"Karin?" Ai and Setsuna asked in unison.

As for Chihaya, she couldn't pull the trigger, as she truly loved Haruka dearly. Makoto then reached to Haruka and untied her and hugged her.

"Why Karin? Why did you do this?" Riko asked. She wanted to know why Karin has the guts to pull this off.

"Because..." Karin said, but couldn't mutter any word after. Her heart is conflicted.

"Because?" You asked. She felt a sting to her heart. She still loved Karin as they had a relationship and she holds it dearly.

"SORRY!!!!!" Karin shouted.

The rest in the room was shocked.

"I'M SORRY YUYI!!!! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!" Karin then rushed in and hugged You. "I'M TRULY SORRY!!!! I'M JUST LONELY, SAD, AND I FELT I'M DYING ON THE SITUATION I'M INTO!!!! I'M ALONE!!!! NOBODY LOVES ME!!!! I'M PATHETIC!!!" Karin shouted. As she untied You, she felt remorseful on her actions.

But as she was crying, she felt an embrace from You.

"Karin, even after all this time, you're still an idiot." You said, and smacked Karin in the head.

"YuYi?' Karin said, confused.

"I'm your ex, right? So I know you more than you could realized. You're not honest to your feelings. You tend to do something without planning out, and then tried to ditch off if your plan failed. You need to be more honest and try to look what do you really want. I know my love is not what you after, so what is it?" You said sincerely. It was pure that captured everyone's hearts. It made Karin's tears flow stronger

"FORGIVENESS!!!! I WANT YOUR FORGIVENESS TO WHAT I DID TO YOU AND RIKO YEARS AGO!! I SEDUCED RIKO AND FOOLED HER, SO I COULD HURT YOU, BUT DEEP DOWN, I WANTED YOUR FORGIVENESS!!! FORGIVE ME FROM BEING A FAILURE AS A GIRLFRIEND!!!! I REGRET EVERYTHING, AND I'M WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE OF IT!!!" Karin shouted. But she felt a pair of lips contacted into hers.

They kissed, and You broke it up quickly.

"Sorry if I didn't helped you in your problems. I'm sorry that I too was a failure as your girlfriend, and also...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I cheated on you when we were still in a relationship back then." You said, then tears fall from her eyes.

"I told to you that I had forgiven you that time!!!" Karin said. "I did far more worst."

"No, I did something that destroyed your trust. I know I did something wrong, and I wished that I could go back in time and rewrite history. This is not your fault Karin, because I was ths one who started this.

---------------

Flashback

"Hinata?" You said. She was with Hinata in a hotel.

"Yes?" Hinata asked.

"Do you love me?" You asked.

"YES I DO!!! ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING?" Hinata shouted with passion.

"I'm glad, cause I love you!!!" You said, and kissed Hinata.

They both were naked and planning to have sex.

"Let's fuck now?" Hinata asked seductively.

"Sure!!!" You said.

They were having a goodtime for 30 minutes, until...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YuYi?"

"RINRIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" You was suprised at her sight.

Karin was stunned.

"When did you came here? And why did you know I'm here?" You asked. She's nervous, as she knew, she screwed up.

"About 5 minutes ago. But it seems that you're having a good time. And how do I know? That's something I can't tell. But why did you do this?" Karin said, as she was crying. She was broken that she just saw her girlfriend having sex with another women.

End of Flashback

---------------

"I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE SORRY!!!!" You shouted. She felt guilt that she did something that triggers Karin for her life.

"We promised to each other that we will forget that, right? But sorry for my mistake." Karin said, as she hugged You tightly.

As they were in an embrace, and the rest were just watching at them because they have lost for words on what's happening, You had whispered something to Karin.

"I'm sorry and I still love you."

End of Chapter 18

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!!

Sorry for the long update guys, as I need to finish up my requirements for the Finals. I need to finish it up so I have no worries in this month. I'm really sorry and I hope you could understand.

It took too long as well because I revised a lot of times to what will happen in the last chapters. I felt this is the right route for me. And just you wait, it isn't over yet. There's more to it, but this story is almost over. Just you wait for what will unfold.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day.

Yousoro!!!!