Chapter 3 : A Strange Phenomenon

Riko woke up, not in her room.

As she looked at the mirror, she saw herself in a girl with long silver hair, bright blue eyes. The frame is perfectly fit for a model. Riko was in awe, until someone called someone, or her. Whatever the situation maybe.

"Yu-yi!!!!" a girl shouted. "YU-YI!!!!!!! MOU WE'RE LATE!!" she shouted. Riko notices she's looking at her and asked, "Who are you?" "MOU!!!" the girl replied. She was shocked at the action. "Yu-yi not again!!!!" she said. "Again?" Riko thought.

"I'm Haruka, Haruka Amami. Mou, you sure are forgetful, Yu-yi!!" she said. Riko has no clue of what's happening. "Your name is You..." Riko suddenly got a flashback by hearing that name.

Flashback

"Riko-chan!!" a girl greeted. She was heading towards to Riko. "Ohayousoro!!!!!" she then salutes. "Ohayousoro!!! You-chan!" Riko greeted. The girl blushes a little.

"Ehhh!!! Riki-chan salutes too?!?" the girl said. "Riki? Hahahaha!!! Don't be nervous You-chan, it's just me." Riko said while she giggled at You. "It's just, you will watch NBA with me, so..." she said. "And we're watching my favorite team, the Golden State Warriors!!!" You shouted with excitement. "Ehe, here You-chan!" Riko then gave her a box. You opened it and hugged Riko after she saw what's in the box.

"Thanks Riko-chan!!!! You gave me this special Curry 1!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!" You then kissed Riko in the cheeks, then she realized what she did and blushes in shame. "AAAHHHH!!! SORRY RIKO-CHAN!!!!"

"No problem, You-chan." Riko said with a smile. "So, let's go now You-chan." the two then went to You's house to watch an NBA game.

Flashback ends

"Now you remember?" asked Haruka. She didn't expected that You will be weird again.

"For the past few days, You acted strangely. From one day, she's her real self, energetic and always have a smile. But on other ends, she's timid and spouts less than three words before shutting up." Haruka thought.

"Okay." Riko said, having no clue of what's happening.

They prepared and after 20 minutes, they both left their apartment and went to school. "So, our school is Kyoto University, okay?" Haruka said. "Okay." Riko said. "Geez, here you go again with the less than three words." Haruka pouted. She didn't like this side of You.

Riko was shocked that they are in Kyoto. As they approach their school, Riko noticed that Haruka had brought many things.

"What are you bringing?" Riko asked. "THANK GOD!!!!" Haruka rejoiced. She finally heard her spoke more than three words. "Our Laptops, dummy!!" she added. "Why?" Riko asked again. This irritates Haruka. "WE ARE IT STUDENTS, DUMMY!!" she shouted. "Ohhhh." Riko's only response.

They entered their room, and seated next to each other.

Riko then remembers it was strange for You-chan to took this course. She have gain some remnants of You. "You is an energetic girl, it doesn't fits to her persona of being an IT expert." Riko thought.

After class

Riko's POV

"YOU-CHAN!!!!" someone shouted. Me and Haruka are at the hallway when someone is calling me. When she came closer, she hugged me. "You-chan!!! I miss you, Zura!" she said. "Hi Haruka and my fallen angel You." the girl's companion said. "Hanamaru and Yoshiko. How are you?" said Haruka. "LET'S EAT, ZURA!!!"

I saw them yesterday, they were very mad at me. I wish they won't brought up that encounter.

We went to McDonalds and eat there.

"So, how's school?" Haruka asked. "Fine, Yoshiko here got a high score. Zura." Maru said. "Ehhhh!!!" Yoshiko blushed. "Nice." Haruka said. "How about you Haruka?" Maru then asked Haruka. "Well, C was hard. But I remembered You's lessons for me two days ago." she answered.

"Ohhh, by the way. I have something to tell you, You-chan." Yoshiko said. I hope it wasn't yesterday. "Yesterday, we saw Riko." shoot. "That snake bastard!!!" she added. I asked myself what did I do? Why is she's very mad at me. I didn't talk, so I couldn't say something weird.

"She's with another girl, AGAIN!!!" Yoshiko's really mad at me. Then Maru spoke. "Sorry You-chan. She broke your heart for three times. I don't want you to remember that again. Zura." she said. WHAT?!?! What did I really do? I'm confused.

"Hey guys, let's stop that. Shall we. You-chan have us now. So she shouldn 't worry about that Riko girl." Haruka said. The two nodded and I'm still silent. We ate for 1 hour, we also talked about other stuffs. Then we proceeded to go home.

"Okay guys, bye!!!" Haruka said, as I only waved. The two waved as well. We then got arrived at our apartment after 30 minutes. "I'll sleep early okay Yu-yi?" Haruka asked, I nodded. She quickly prepared for sleep.

I went to bed after her. It was tiring and shocking as well. I never thought that I did something wrong. But I still don't get it. I slept, wishing that I'll be alright by tomorrow.

Then morning comes.

I woke up, came back to our apartment. Saw Makoto still sleeping. I woke her up. It was a weird day for me indeed yesterday.

"Makoto, wake up." I was shocked that she woke up quickly. "Rikocchi, have you forgot today is our rest day? It's in our schedule." she said. Oh dear. I forgot. "Sorry Makoto." I apologize.

"God, you're back to normal, huh." Makoto spouted. Huh? What back to normal? "What did you say, Makoto?" I asked. "Nothing. I'll go back to sleep." she said and goes back to sleep.

I asked myself "Is this really a dream?"

I don't even know what to do at this point. It seems that I have a lot of things that are needed to be revealed. I don't know what's my past.

But fragments of it are coming back to me. I wish this will stop. I decided to go to sleep again. I want to take a rest for all of the weird stuffs that has happened over the past few days.

End of Chapter 3