Chapter 19 : Forgiveness

After Karin and You make it out, it was Makoto, Haruka and Chihaya's turn.

"Chihaya, why?" Makoto cried. She doesn't understand that Chohaya would go such lengths to get Haruka. "We're part of an Idol Group, we made 765 Pro a hit, we became friends, scratch that, family, but then..."

"I'm sorry Makoto and Haruka, but it's just..." Chihaya couldn't continue. She felt guilt to her actions, as she did was beyond the boundaries of what you can do for your love.

"Chihaya, I knew you won't do such things, but you let your emotions control you. You let yourself locked into a situation where you don't want to fail. I know you love me, but you also know I love Makoto..." Haruka then cried. She couldn't take it anymore and hugged Makoto.

"Haruka..." Chihaya could only say as she stares at the two, hugging.

"MAKOTO-KUN!!!!! I'VE WAITED FOR SO LONG TO SAY THIS TO YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!" Haruka then kissed Makoto on the lips. This stuns Makoto, as she can't move. She felt she's on cloud nine at the moment.

Haruka then broke the kiss.

"I know we've been separated countless times, but destiny brings us together everytime. God knows we loved each other dearly. I hope you won't leave me again, cause...CAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE THE PAIN EVERYDAY!!! YUYI KNEW I ALWAYS SHOUTED YOUR NAME IN MY SLEEP!!! I NEED YOU!!! I DON'T WANT TO LET YOU GO AGAIN!!!" Haruka kissed Makoto again, this time, Makoto returned the kiss.

While the rest were watching, Chihaya was stunned. She's heartbroken at the fact that Haruka loves Makoto, more than everything. Haruka always shouted her name everytime Haruka sleeps. It was always Makoto.

"I won't let you go away this time, I promise." Makoto said while they're in their euphoria.

The two broke the kiss and looked at Chihaya.

"Chihaya, we'll forgive you for what you've done, as long as you'll pay for it. You and Karin did a lot of damage to both Haruka and You. You guys need to pay for it." Makoto said, while she looked at Chihaya with rage. She still doesn't like that Chihaya, of all people, will do this.

Chihaya then fell to her knees, her heart has felt all the negative emotion known. She looked at both Haruka and Makoto, with remorse.

"I'M SORRY!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!! WHAT I DID WAS SOMETHING UNACCEPTABLE!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS COULS FORGIVE ME!!!! I STILL WANT US TO BE FRIENDS!!! WE'RE FROM 765 PRO, AND WE CARRY THAT NAME FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!" Chihaya cried. Her tears flow like a river, but Haruka held her up.

"Chihaya, prove it. Prove to us that you regret it. And if you do, we'll still be friends." Haruka said and smiles.

"THANK YOU!!!" Chihaya shouted and hugged Haruka and Makoto.

"Don't do this again, Chihaya!!! We love you, that's why we're upset thar you do this act. Promise us that you'll never hide your emotions again, and tell us your problems. We'll help you know, so call us." Makoto said.

The three embraced for 2 minutes. Forgiveness was present in their auras.

---------------

As the rest of the police and the rest of Aqours arrived at the room. The police immediatly arrested Karin and Chihaya. But both Karin and Chihaya accepter their fate.

Aqours then ran into You and hugged her. Kanan, Mari and Chika, who didn't move an inch, rushed towards to You.

"WE'RE SO WORRIED YOU KNOW!!!!!" Yoshiko shouted, her tears fall.

"DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN, ZURA!!!!" Hanamaru cried.

"YOU-CHAN!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN AND HAVE SOME BODYGUARDS!!!" Chika cried.

As soon at the rest of Aqours are at You, Riko was staring at them. But her heart was at ease. She felt a weight was lifted on her shoulders.

"Guys!!!" Riko shouted..

The rest then turned their attention to Riko.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!!!" Riko shouted, her tears fall. "I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAY I'VE DONE IN THE PAST YEARS!!! I REGRETTED THE DAYS WHERE I'M NOT WITH YOU!!!! I REGRETTER THAT I DIDN'T FIX OUR RELATIONSHIP AS A GROUP!!! I'M SORRY THAT I'M A BURDEN TO THE GROUP!!!! I'M SORRY THAT I'M A FAILURE!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!" Riko bowed her head.

"WE ACCEPTED IT!!!!" the rest of Aqours said in unison. This calmed Riko and gave her happiness.

"I never regretted that I had met you in my life. The good and the bad, and all the big and small things. You're the reason why after all this time, my emotions are stable, even though I lost my memories for years. You gave meaning to my life again. You're the one who lead the way for me to change. I love you. I wanted to be with you. I really regretted that I broke your heart, and you suffered the most. I've finally asked for forgiveness, and that's the only thing I wanted. I love you, Watanabe You, and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye."

"RIKO!!!!!!!"

End of Chapter 19

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!!

Wow, I've finally made an update. Hahahaha!!! It's been days since I last posted a new chapter. Been busy for a week, but now this is the final week of my school year, I'm finally free from load and gonna make faster updates.

So, what happened? Will the next be the final chapter? What happened to Riko? Find out on the next chapter.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.

Yousoro!!!!