Chapter 14 : Broken Hearts

Chihaya, Haruka and Makoto's co-idol from 765 pro. A girl who is calm, collected and proud. A serious girl, and to see her right now, stunned Haruka.

"Chihaya-chan, what are you doing here?" Haruka asked in confusion.

"I'm here cause I want to have mg payback!!!!" Chihaya said.

"What?!?!?!?! I don't understand what are you talking about." Haruka was confused.

"Karin, get You-chan here and deal with her, Haruka is mine!!!" Chihaya said and Karin followed her order.

"Yes Chi-nee!!!" Karin said, she carried You. "You know, I have something special for you." Karin then kissed You forcefully.

"Ka-Karin!!!! S-S-St-Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" You moans as Karin played her private spot.

"You thought I'll punish you? I'll fuck you until you say 'Karin, FUCK ME HARDER!!!'. And if you say that, I'll make you my sex slave!!!!" Karin then slams You in one of the beds and proceeds to undress her.

While Chihaya is still talking to Haruka.

"Haruka, you don't get it, do you?" Chihaya said.

"No." Haruka replied.

As Karin's fucking You, Chihaya started her own move towards Haruka.

"You know Haruka, you don't know this, but I loved you. I loved you to death, until you had feelings for Makoto!!! That tomboy!!!" Chihaya said. Haruka was stunned.

"You loved me?" Haruka was in a crossroads. She can't tell if she's telling the truth, or she's trying to confuse her. She loves Makoto, but she didn't know that Chihaya has feelings for her.

"Do you want a reminder, then?" Chihaya asked. Haruka nodded.

"AAAHHHHH!!!! " You shouted with pleasure, as Karin's sucking her breast.

"While those two are fucking, I'll tell you what happened, after our own Producer confessed to you." Chihaya said.

She tells Haruka to what happened to that faithful day when their Producer confessed to her.

---------------

Flashback

"Haruka-chan, I know it's a bit weird but, I love you!!!" Producer said. They were at the agency with Makoto, Chihaya, Miki Hoshii and Yukiho Hagiwara.

"Producer-san..." Haruka said, confused on the situation.

Miki, Makoto, Chihaya and Yukiho are all watching at the two.

"Sorry." Haruka replied, this leads to their Producer in tears.

"Why Haruka-chan?!?!?!?!" their Producer asked, crying to the fact that he was rejected.

"Cause I already have someone who owns my heart!!! I'm sorry Producer-san!!!!" Haruka then left the agency.

The Producer was crying, he was then comforted by Miki and Yukiho.

"Honey, don't worry. Miki's here to heal your heart." Miki said, as she gave their Producer a kiss to the forehead.

"Uhm, yeah. Don't worry Producer-san!!!" Yukiho said while hugging their Producer.

Meanwhile, Chihaya and Makoto went to the rooftop.

"Makoto, we all know you have something you haven't said to us." Chihaya stated.

"Nothing!!! It's none of your business!!!" Makoto shouted. She was pissed that Chihaya's having some concerns on the situation.

"I know you have something to do with Haruka rejecting Producer." Chihaya then looked into Makoto's eyes. "Do you have feelings for Haruka?" she asked.

Makoto didn't reply, instead, she was shaking. This solves Chihaya's question.

"Thanks Makoto, but I'll remind you one thing. HARUKA IS MINE!!!!' as Chihaya said, she didn't expected for Makoto to react, but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Makoto slapped Chihaya.

"YOU WILL NOT FORCE HARUKA TO LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE HARUKA, AND I WANT HER TO BE IN A SITUATION WHERE SHE CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT RESTRAINS!!!" Makoto stated, she was mad at Chihaya cause what she said hits home.

"Okay, bye Makoto!!! See you tomorrow." Chihaya waved at Makoto.

Little did she know, Chihaya recorded everything and went to Producer.

"PRODUCER!!!!!" Chihaya said.

---------------

The next day

"Haruka." their Producer was calling Haruka. "I got something to tell to you."

"What is it?" Haruka asked. She knew she rejected him, but this has something to do with the group, so she went to Producer.

"Tell me what's this!!!" their Producer then showed a news article that says 'Two 765 pro idols are on a date?!?!?!?!".

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Haruka waz shocked. She couldn't mutter a word.

"YOU CAN'T LOVE MAKOTO AGAIN!!!!" their Producer shouted, which leads to Haruka to ran away.

End of Flashback

---------------

"SO IT WAS YOU!!!!!" Haruka was in disbelief. She never expected that it was Chihaya who set it up.

"Yeah, but it was not a big deal." Chihaya said, which ticks off Haruka.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I QUITTED BEING AN IDOL BECAUSE OF THAT!!!! BECAUSE THAT I REJECTED BOTH OF YOU, MEANS THAT I CAN'T LOVE MAKOTO!!!!" Haruka shouted with rage. Her heart was filled with anger, as she can't believed that Chihaya's the reason why she's banned to love Makoto.

"You don't know that I too suffered from your rejection!!!" Chihaya stated. "Because I loved you, I went into spiral when Makoto said that she loves you, and you rejected my love. For that, I'll make you pay!!!" Chihaya then undressed Haruka.

"I'LL FUCK YOU UNTIL YOUR ENTIRE BODY CRAVES TO TASTE MINE HARUKA!!!"

End of Chapter 14

P.S.

Heyyas!!! New chapter here!!

It's almost over. But the Climax is about to start. So be prepared to how this ending unfolds.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.

Yousoro!!!!