Chapter 6 : I Wish

Haruka was cooking breakfast, as they have a free day today, but they need to study 3D Modeling. So they will practice all day.

"YuYi, I'll just cook us some breakfast, okay?" Haruka said. You just replied, "Okay."

---------------

You's POV

I had flashbacks after I gave Riko the letter.

Flashback

Me and Riko were at the seashores of Numazu.

"You, you know your eyes shines bright like the stars." Riko said.

"Ri-Ri-Riko-chan!!!!!!" I shouted with embarassment.

We were talking about a lot of things. Riko was a person I fell in love with.

"You, can we be girlfriends?" Riko suddenly said.

She was so nice. Her beauty and talent are just a sample size of how amazing she was.

"YES!!!!!" I replied.

She was pure, angelic, and a goddess. She doesn't deserves the likes of me.

"Thank you You, I love You." she then kissed me passionately.

But I thought I would have a happy ending, but it turns out, it wasn't.

End of Flashback

---------------

Me and Haruka were eating breakfast.

"YuYi, why are you so tense? Is it because of Riko?" Haruka asked. She reads me like a book.

"Yeah." I replied.

"YuYi, just..." before Haruka could continue, I cut in.

"I CAN'T FORGET HER!!!!!!" I bursted.

Haruka just hugs me, even we're eating, she went to me and hugged me.

"Continue." she said.

"I love her. I really do. And since we're swapping bodies, sort of, I started to love her again. I'm confused why I still love her!!!" I stated.

"SWAP BODIES?!?!?!?!? Haruka spouted. She was shocked.

"Yeah, I need to tell you this. It's been a thing since we've entered College." I stated. I knew I need to tell her this so I could remove it from my chest.

So Haruka and I talked about it.

---------------

"Since the start of the Semester?" she asked, and I nodded. "Wow. Never knew this could be a thing. But now what?"

"Recently, we didn't swap bodies anymore. Maybe because I saw her." I explained.

"Now I get it why you're different each day. So I'll ask you this, is Riko still important to you, even thought she made a grave mistake?" she said. I understand where she is coming from. Loving a person who cheated on you is painful and doubtful.

"I wish she didn't do that. I really wish." I stated.

"You know, love is sometimes a bit weird. Even if your decision sometimes contradicts reality, it's the most thing to do in your mind. The limits of one's boundaries are broken, even if we couldn't pulled it off before. It pushes us forward, even thought we're supposed to fail because it's a distraction. It's our motivation to improve and show to the world, we can succeed with the power of love." Haruka stated. Thought it didn't make sense to explain like that, I get her point.

"Yeah, even half of your explanation made no sense." I replied and laugh.

"Don't laugh at it!!!! I just wanted to make you feel better." she said.

I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks, and I know that. Even thought the rest won't agree on it, it's my choice. I know what she did was painful, and I wished she didn't do that, I still wished that she's still here right by my side." I stated.

"We should take a rest a bit, and practice 3D Modeling later." Haruka suggests. I never knew talking like this early is tiring.

"Yeah." I agreed.

We went to the desk to take a nap.

End of You's POV

---------------

"Rikocchi!!!!!! Let's practice our song!!!!" Makoto shouted.

They were practicing their original piece.

"Makocchi, I can't do it today!!!!" Riko said.

"Why?!?!?!" Makoto asked in confusion.

Makoto realized Riko's crying.

She quickly went to her and comforted her.

"Rikocchi, why? Why are you crying? Is it about your memories?" Makoto asked.

"I wish I still remember everything!!!! Who is You Watanabe? What is she in my life? What did I do? What's my purpose? I can't understand it anymore!!!" Riko was crying her heart out. Her confusion to the things in her life bothers her.

"Rikocchi, just calm down." Makoto stated. She gave Riko a cup of water, and Riko drank it.

"Makocchi..." Riko said.

"Wow, I'm still not used to you calling me Makocchi, but anyways, what is it?" Makoto embraced Riko, comforting her to calm her and ease her emotions.

"I'm just confused. This letter made me cry for some reason." Riko states.

"Rikocchi, we could talk this over you know?" Makoto said.

The two then prepared all of their things, so they could focused on their Girls Talk.

"I wish I knew what did I did to you, You."

End of Chapter 6

P.S.

Heyyas!!!! New Chapter here. How's your start on 2019? I hope you guys have a great start.

I won't gonna put this on halt anymore, and I'm planning on finishing this before March.

So I hope you'll keep the support and as always, Yousoro!!!!