Chapter 10 : You Don't Know That I Loved You

Riko was stunned by the fact that she heard the name 'Karin'.

"Karin? Why I felt uneased when I heard that name?" Riko thought. She didn't know why but Karin is something that stung her heart.

"Rikocchi?" Makoto said, waving her hand in front of Riko's face. She saw Riko was idle for a minute. "What's wrong?"

"Ohhh, sorry. I just dazed off or something." Riko said.

"Oh, okay Rikocchi." Makoto said.

"Okay, let's continue Senpai's." Ai said with a smile on her face.

As their talk went deep, there was one person who was watching them.

---------------

Karin's POV

I guess we've meet again.

I went alone to find Ai, cause I want to find out where Ai went and what's her business. And I didn't tell to the others, they might bother me.

Ai is a tough cookie. I can't seduce her, and I guess she's developing feelings for Setsuna. That girl who loves to show-off to Ai.

"Karin?" someone asked me. I guess someone saw me.

"Ara, nice to see you Hinata." I saw the girl who's dating one of Riko's friends, Hinata Sato.

"What are you doing? Do you want to mess someone's life again!?!?!" Hinata then saw Riko, and pulled me away from them.

We went to a corner and then continued our little reunion. I hope she's nicer this time.

"Karin!!!!" Hinata was mad. I don't know what I did was severe. Riko liked it anyway, why they blamed it on me?

"Why Hinata? Do you want to play with me too?" I asked her seductively, but she flinched.

"Karin, you've messed You-chan's life!!!! Please stop this insanity!!!! Why are you doing this?" Hinata asked, I knew she will act like this.

"Ara, let me put it this way, Riko is a slut. She liked it, and I have nothing to do with it..." before I could continue, she slapped me.

"You're the worst!!! Karin please You-chan's broken for years because of you!!! Don't repeat your sins again!!!!" Hinata said and left.

Little did she know why I did that. Sha had no clue about it. She doesn't know it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That I loved the girl that she's talking about. The girl she said I shouldn't hurt again.

---------------

Flashback

"KAAARRRRIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!" an energetic girl said.

Karin just got out of her school when she saw her running towards to her.

"Ara, what brings you here, my sweet YuYi?" Karin said.

"I've missed you, you know!!!" You pouted.

"Ara, someone wants a kiss." Karin smiled.

"Ehhhh, just because I'm older that you doesn't mean I'm more mature than you." You pouted again.