Chapter 7 : Misguided Rose Part 1

Riko and Makoto are listening to a very unknown rap song.

"Rikocchi, this is a awesome song!!!!!" Makoto remarks

They have a homework involving hip-hip. They need to find a rapper that they could use at to explain the art of rap.

For unknown reason, Riko knew a rapper, it was Dame D.O.L.L.A., and his song 'Wasatch Front'.

"Rikocchi, how do you know this?" Makoto asked. The beat, the flow, the rhymes and the lyrics, it doesn't sound like other rap artist would do, and yet it is better than it.

"I don't know. I just knew the song and the rapper, that's all." Riko answered.

"God, this is amazing!!!!" Makoto said with happiness. The other songs are catchy too, and each song has a different vibe to it that caters different persons.

"Glad you liked it. I've been listening to him for a long time now. I hope he could drop a new album again." Riko states.

"Yeah, it's shocking he only has two albums." Makoto gave a sigh after knowing Dame D.O.L.L.A. only has two albums.

"We must search about him more." Makoto suggest. And they research him.

They were shocked that Dame D.O.L.L.A. is actually Damian Lillard, an NBA Player from the Portland Trailblazers and a Three-Time All-Star.

"Wow, never knew he was an NBA Player." Makoto said in shock.

"Let's listen about him more." Riko said.

The two went on and research more about him. His life and why he made an album. They were in awe of his story and his rise to the ranks as one of the best basketball players in this era.

It amazes them that even he is making millions, he makes music because he wanted to. It's his desires, and his song tells a story and has a meaning as to why it is that.

"I'm excited for tomorrow." Makoto said.

---------------

The Next Day

Riko and Makoto were now presenting their researched homework. And they were almost finished the whole thing. Their professor and their peers were impressed on their presentation in general.

"So, his 1st album is named after the important places in his life, Oakland to where he was born and raised, Ogden to where he studied and reach his dreams, and Oregon to where he plays for the Portland Trailblazers." Makoto explained. Everyone applauded her.

But Riko has some other thoughts. A flashback came thru to her head, luckly she was done at explaining. But little did she know, that flashback has an important piece to her past.

---------------

Flashback

"Riko-chan!!!!!" You calls her

"What is it, You-chan?" Riko asked and smiles.

"I want you to listen to this." You was so excited. She plug the earphones to Riko's ears and play a song.

"Wow, what's this? This is amazing!!! I like the beat." Riko said with joy. She doesn't like hip-hop songs, but this will be the exception.

"It's called 'Bigger than Us'. It's a rap song of Dame D.O.L.L.A. and he's an NBA Player. His real name is Damian Lillard." You states with pride. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Wow, let me listened to it." Riko finished the while song.

"Wow. It's the only thing I could say. A rap song that has a bigger meaning, but has a great flow of beat and the autotune is not used too much." Riko shared her thoughts about it. "I hope he will make more."

"Yeah, and I hope Aqours will have a rap song, kinda." You said, but someone overheard her and smacked her.

"You-san, we won't gonna do that!!!" Dia said and left after.

"Didn't know Dia-san is here." Riko said and pat You's head. "I'll make you feel better, sort of. Shall we go to practice?" Riko asked.

"Yes." You answered.

---------------

4 Months Later

Aqours were taking a break. They were practicing non-stop.

"You-chan." Riko called You.

"What is it?" You asked, but someone covers her eyes. "Hey!!!!!! Let me go!!!"

"Just wait You-chan." Riko said.

After five minutes, Riko signals to let go of You.

"Mari? Yoshiko?" You asked, but Mari and Yoshiko just pointed out to You. A box.

As You opened it, her tears overflows with joy, and hugs Riko.

"Thanks Riko-chan!!!!" You said.

"I know you love basketball, so I gave you these. Two pairs of Lillard 2's. One is the Rose City colorway, and the other is a custom colorway of Aqours. I hope these are enough." Riko said, but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You kissed Riko.

"No Riko-chan, THIS IS THE BEST!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!"

End of Flashback

---------------

"What was that?" Riko asked herself, but she didn't realized that everyone was staring at her.

"Sakurauchi-san, are you alright? Why are you crying?" one of her classmate asked.

"Rikocchi, what's wrong?" Makoto asked.

Everybody was concerned at Riko. Before Makoto finished their report, Riko was crying, but she can't hear a thing. Even Makoto was shaking her up, it won't work.

But Riko just heard two words, and two words only.

"Misguided Rose"

End of Chapter 7

P.S.

Heyyas!!!! New chapter here!!! How's your day?

So I haven't made a speedy update cause I'm busy. But I'll make a speedy update this time around. And also I want to finish up my two fics, cause I'll make two new ones. So I hope you will support them when they get publish.

Have a nice day everyone.