Chapter 36.

"Did you pack everything?" Harry shouted from the living room.

"I hope so!" I yelled back as I stuffed the last pair of knickers in my weekend bag.

He appeared in the doorway, a smirk on his gorgeous face. "Need help?"

"No, I'm about done," I smiled.

Harry glanced at his watch before he stalked over and circled his arms around my waist, lifting me up. "We've got about fifteen minutes before they get here. Why don't we make the best of it?" he murmured against my lips.

"Thought you'd never ask," I breathed and gently bit down on his lower lip.

He turned around and put me down on top of the drawer, positioning himself between my legs. Our kisses were messy and feverish as he hitched my tight skirt up over my hips and pushed the clot covering my throbbing centre to the side.

His slender fingers moved up and down a couple of times before he pushed two of them inside me, making me groan and tilt my head back. Leaning forward, he placed open mouthed kisses to my neck, still slowly pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"I love how soaked you get for me, baby. I bet no one's never made you feel this way."

"No," I whined and pushed my hips forward to meet his hand.

"Greedy," he mumbled against my flushing skin and pulled back, withdrawing his fingers in the process.

In one swift movement, he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down together with his boxers. I grabbed his neck and pulled his head closer, pressing my lips to his.

I let out a loud moan as he without warning buried himself deep inside of me. Goosebumps rose over my arms and I panted heavily, circling my legs around his waist.

"Fuck. . ." he coarsely moaned against my mouth and started to move.

It was quick and hot but no less passionate than the other times.

Harry held on to my hips tightly, pulling me towards him while he thrusted forward, making him hit a spot inside of me I never knew existed.

My head fell back and black spots danced before my eyes and I could feel the sweet tingling sensation building up. Lingering heavily in the very pit of my stomach.

"I. . . I'm. . . I'm nearly there," I moaned in between thrusts.

Harry groaned and increased his movements even further. "Come for me, baby. I've got you."

"I love you," I breathed just as the pressure reached its peak.

"Holy fuck. I love you, too," he moaned. "And I love the feeling of you around my dick."

His words sent me over the edge in no time. I mumbled his name multiple times as I rode it out, feeling Harry twitch inside of me.

When we both came down to earth again, we grinned at each other.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door and he glanced at his clock again.

"On the dot," he smirked.

I giggled and gave him a quick peck on the lips before I jumped down and adjusted my skirt.

"Do you mind getting it? I need to. . . uh. . . clean myself up a bit," I said with a sheepish smile.

Harry laughed and patted my behind. "'Course, but hurry up. We wouldn't want them to think we're up to no good."

He winked before I padded across the bedroom floor and into the bathroom where I quickly freshened up.