Broken....

Middle school
                                     Secret
"Don't tell anyone, okay?" We locked pinkies to confirm the promise. "I promise I won't tell anyone, as long as you don't tell mine" he said with a slight smirk. "Ok I promise" I said as I held my pinkie out. "NOPE!" He yelled as he ran out the club house. "Yah! Tae comeback!" I yelled as I chased after him. We ran for a while, and I stopped for a couple of breaths.

"Have you ever kissed someone?" He asked. "No..?" I said awkwardly. "I haven't either, but I want to get married to a clean, funny, and smart girl" he said. I fell deep into my thoughts thinking about what ideal type I have in boys. "Well I want my husband to be much like you funny, silly, good taste in clothes, clean, and a good cook" I said.

"Eww gross, I would hate to be with you. You'll be the last girl I date" he said as if I had no feelings to him. My heart shattered into pieces. I had feelings for him. I blinked back my tears, and nodded my head. It's time to confess even though he probably wouldn't be comfortable with it. "Tae can I tell you something else?" I asked in a serious tone.

His smile suddenly faded. "I....I l-like you" I said as I slowly put my head down. He silenced as his ears turned red. "Well I don't like you so just forget it" He said. His eyes turned dark.

2 months later...

He stopped talking to me, and didn't look the way he used to towards me. Maybe I should've waited. Why am I so stupid. "Is it true?" Nayeon asked in a worried expression. "Is what true?" I asked curious. I really didn't know what she was talking about. "That your dad abuses you?"

My eyes got watery as she said the secret between me and tae only. He broke the promise, he broke love, he broke....us.....

I shook my head yes as a response to her question. She gasped in shock. I walked to the lunch table he was in, and looked deep into his eyes. "How could you tae?, I trusted you!?" I cried. I ran into the hallway, and sat on the floor with my head laid in my lap. "I hate myself I wanna die!" I sobbed.

As I walked through the halls of school people were laughing, and pointing at me. They called me poor, stupid,weak, and they found about the confession. I ran to the roof of the school with tears flushing down my face, landing into my lap. I stood on the edge of the roof....and jumped.

"WAIT!!"

A voice screamed

A voice screamed........... "bye"