Highschool.....

I hate that I lived.
I've tried multiple suicide attempts, but nothing works. Why can't I just die? I checked my arm to see if the cuts were healed, and of course they didn't I just did them this morning. I laid my head down, and sighed. "Noona are you okay?" Someone asked. I looked up, and seen that my arm full of cuts were out the sleeve.

I quickly hid my arm as I nodded my head. I'm the type of person that don't make friends, or even try to. "Do you need cream I have lots" he said. I looked up to see how he looked. He held his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Baekhyun" he said. I was about to shake but I quickly refused. He's jus another Taehyung. He looked friendly....I just can't.

"I'm sorry" he said as he walked off. I quickly grabbed his hand and shook it. He smiled and gave me a cream out of his pocket. "Th-thanks baek" I said as I opened the tube of cream. I'm common for making up nick names for people. It's just what I do for fun. I tried squeezing it out, but nothing came out.

"Do you need help?" Baek said as he took the tube out of my hand. He squeezed it out onto my arm, and started rubbing it in. I wheezed of the pain. "Your doing it to hard Hyung" a really short boy said. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Hi my name is jihoon but you can call me Woozi" he exclaimed. I nodded my head.

He squeezed it out and it was really cold. "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. I've known Yoongi for a while but we never talked to each other. "Ok everyone settle down we have new students" the teacher yelled as she walked inside the classroom. I quickly hid the cream. "Come in" She said waving her so they can follow.

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung"

I gasped in total shock seeing his face. He looked surprised as he seen my face also. Everyone turned to me.......why can't I just live!!??!