I purple you 💜

I got out the shower and grabbed a dry towel. It fit small to the point where you can see my lower part of my butt, hopefully Tae won't see, cause he's gonna bite his lip and that's gonna turn me on. I walked out trying my best not to let him see me.

I seen Yoongi walk out into the hallway rubbing his eyes from a nap. I then felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turned and it was Tae. He pushed me into his room and closed the door. "You should've asked for a bigger towel" he said.

"Sorry" I said while putting on my under clothes. He turned to me and looked at me straight in the eyes. "You want to still get ice cream?" He asked with aegyo.

I laughed and nodded my head

I laughed and nodded my head. "Can you get my clothes out your trunk please oppa?" I said poking my bottom lip out. He left the room with his car key.

Tae's POV

I grabbed my car keys and headed outside. I popped the trunk and ran towards it. I seen lots of bags and I didn't know which one to get. I took out my phone and chose to call y/n.

"Hello?"

"Hey um...which bag do you want me to get"

"It doesn't matter"

"Ok"

Call ended...

I grabbed the first book bag and left. I walked inside and seen Yoongi sleeping on the couch again. But he's fine I'm just gonna leave him. I tried tip toeing away before he could ask me to do something. "Taehyung"

I stopped in my tracks and sighed. "Yes Hyung" " Can you give me some water?" I sighed as I went over by the cups. I poured him some water and took it to him. "Does you and y/n date?" He asked. I looked around to see if anyone was trying to hear an answer also. "Why do you ask?"

He didn't say anything so I handed him his water and walked into the hallway. "Wait Tae! Can you answer?"

"No comment" I said walking inside my room. "Here" I said while handing the bag to y/n.

End of POV

I searched through the bag to see if he brung my fav outfit. "It's kinda hot out" Tae said while looking at his phone. I sighed and searched for something else. I found an outfit and put it on. I grabbed my make up bag and hair products, I hurried inside the bathroom.

I cut on my playlist. I wanted to do what Lisa did to me, hopefully it comes out right. I put my outfit on and did my stuff or whatever. The shoes fit perfect and it was brand new.

 The shoes fit perfect and it was brand new