Brother

Tae chose to drive because he says I drive to wild, and if I pull up to school like that then we'd get in trouble. I just chuckled and hopped into the car. A small picture fell from my book bag, it was a picture of my little brother before they took him away for foster. I smiled at the photo as I seen our smiles when we were hugging. "What are you looking at?" Tae asked. "A picture of me and my brother when we were little. But he just sent me a new picture of him in middle school" I said.

"Really I didn't know you had a brother, what's his name" Tae smiled

"Really I didn't know you had a brother, what's his name" Tae smiled. "Min seo-jin" I smiled at the photo. "He looks so handsome I wonder if he has a girlfriend" Tae took the picture and looked at it. He looks familiar to the boy on the picture of your old diary" Tae said. "How do you he remember that?" He chuckled and pulled up to the school. We were surprisingly very early as we seen students outside but they were surrounding someone I couldn't really see. "Maybe its a idol" I said as I stepped out the car.

I seen...my brother! I ran and hugged him, stopping him in his tracks. "Y/n!" He yelled out loud. Taehyung leaned up against school smiling happily as he seen y/n finally being happy and smiling all the time. He feels he's done a great job being a Best friend then and a boyfriend now.

 He feels he's done a great job being a Best friend then and a boyfriend now

"I missed you" he smiled happily. "Let's go inside and talk" he said. I nodded and followed him inside the building. "I guess I can show you around, since your a freshman." I playfully punched his arm. "So how's your new parents?" He asked. I looked down, he was lucky enough. "I never got any new parents" I mumbled. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Why not?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking.

"Where are our parents now?" He asked stopping me. "I don't know, I'm currently living with my boyfriend" I smiled. "Woah! What?!" He yelled yanking my arm. "Min y/n....you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes" I chuckled. "I gotta meet him, where is he?" He said looking around. "Lemme call him" I said taking out my phone. "What's his name?" He asked. "Kim Taehyung" he nodded still looking around.

"Y/n I've been looking for you" Tae huffed. "Tae this is my brother Min Seo-jin, Seo-Jin this is Tae my boyfriend" I said while smiling. Tae held his hand out to shake but Seo-jin didn't even move to shake his hand. It grew awkward, and it was almost time for class. "Um y/n can you some with me to get my schedule?" Seo-jin asked poking his bottom lip out, I nodded my head leading him to the office. "I'll come to" tae said as he started to walk behind us.

I smiled and held his hand, I looked over at Seo-jin, watching as his jaw tensed. "I don't think your brother likes this maybe we should stop" Tae whispered. I giggled we walked inside the office and he went over by the principle.

The bell rang and we headed to class quickly. Sadly Seo-jin doesn't have the same class as me in first period, but the rest he does.

"Hey Taehyung do you have the notes for the science test? I left mine at home" some girl asked. Tae nodded his head and searched for his notebook. He gave it to her and her face grew red.

She eyed through them and wrote something inside. With her lip tucked under her teeth, she handed the purple notebook back. I suspiciously looked at her. "What did she write?" I whispered. "Why are you staring at them like that?" Woozi asked.

"N-nothing I was just um..." "you don't have to tell me, but be careful of her because she still hearts" he said as he turned back around. What does he mean 'she stills hearts'? I shrugged it off and continued paying attention to class.

TIME SKIP TO 6 MONTHS

I walked out the school doors. "I'm finally free for summer break!" My brother yelled as he came and hugged me.

Yea I skipped a lot. That's just me being lazy, but the girl that 'stills hearts' is American and will probably try to still Taehyung's. But I'm not the type to make spoiler alerts, or whatever.

But y/n or you and your brother will seek their parents, and fight for each other to stay together, Taehyung will fight to get his girlfriend and her brother to stay together.

Spoiler: Tae and Seo-Jin got along ;)

Ok bye 👋🏾 brought to you by~kpoppin._.itz