Saved...

I ran inside making my way to go save y/n

END OF POV

I ran inside as fear rushed through my mind. I was panicking as I quickly opened the door. It was really dark omo I hope he's sleep. I slowly put my purse down making a sound. I was pushed up against the wall barely being able to breath from a hand around my throat. "Where the fuck have you been!!" My dad yelled pushing me to the floor. "I'm sorry oppa!" I cried. I just want love from him. Why would my mom leave me with him?!

He grabbed all the family pictures of all of us together. He threw them across the living room making glass shatter everywhere. "Y/n I'm going to kill you!" He yelled to me. "OPPA STOP!" I yelled as he was tearing up the photos. I got up trying to stop him. He punched me in my face making me fall back onto the floor.

The door soon opened. My dad stopped and grabbed his gun. Tae looked at him as if he was the craziest person on earth. "You haven't changed a bit" tae said giving him a deadly glare. "Get out or I'll shoot you" my dad said loading the gun.

"No! It's Tae remember?" I said running to stop him. Tae came a little closer to me, and grabbed my arm. He went by my ear and whispered something.

"Go get your things and I'll distract him so you can get out"

I nodded my head and ran upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase and start stuffing all my things inside. I smiled. I can finally leave. I finished and grabbed my phone along with the charger. I ran out the back door and headed to tae's car. After a while I seen him walking out the door. He got inside the car and drove off.

"So what did you do to my dad?" I asked. "I calmed him down that's all" Tae said scratching the back of his head. I kissed him on his cheek and quickly turned away. He looked at me and held my hand. I looked back at him seeing that his face was as red as a cherry. I laughed a little as we made it to his house. "Are you okay with staying at my house?" He asked unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Yeah" I said getting out the car. He grabbed my things out the backseat. I walked in and seen....what I don't expect. "Hyungs this is y/n, and yeah, Yoongi you already know her" he said putting my stuff in a room. "Is this the girl your always talking about cause she looks familiar to what you were saying" one of them said looking me up and down.

"Aish shut up!" Tae yelled. Everyone laughed and I won't lie it was kinda funny. "I was joking but is she?" He asked. Tae looked at me and grabbed me into a room. "This is your new bedroom" he said. I looked around and it was kinda boyish, but what I expect from a house of seven boys. I turned on the tv and watched mnet. I was bored so I went to go check on the boys.

They were all about playing a game. I suddenly had a weird exiting, thing happening in my mind.

Flashback....

"I'll beat you Hyung!"

"No you won't!"

"I'm the boss at this"

They both turned to me and Yoongi gave me the remote.

"YAY!"

"But how?..."

"I told you guys" I laughed.

"Ha! taehyung your a wussy 🤣"

Tae looked down as if he was feeling hurt. I hugged him. "He's just joking, ok?" I said putting the remote back down.

End of flashback....

"Y/n you wanna play?" One of them asked. "Yeah I bet you can't beat jin" tae said smirking at me. "How much you wanna bet I will" I said walking towards the couch. I grabbed the remote from the one in the puma sweatshirt.

"She'll never beat jin" he said laying on his stomach

"She'll never beat jin" he said laying on his stomach. The game started and I went straight to my favorite move. "Yah..Aish!" Jin yelled. He was Winning most of it until the end. I did a secret thing (that I always did with Tae) "BOOM!" I cried out with joy.

"Yayyy I won" I yelled dancing around and soon I got tired. I was so happy. "It's kinda late, I'm going to sleep" I said yawning and putting the remote down. I walked intro 'my room' and went inside my suitcase for some pj's. I was searching through everything, but I couldn't find anything to sleep in.

"What will I wear?" I whispered to myself. "I have a shirt for you" someone said behind me. I turned around and seen Tae scratching the back of his head. "Thanks" I said while putting my things away. I followed him into his room and sat on the bed. "Wow you have a big tv" I said staring at it.

"Here" He said as tossed the shirt to me. I caught it and looked at the photo on it. It was me and him when we were in middle school. "How did you get this?" I asked while gazing at it. "I got two so that we can wear them, but before I could you....ya know" he said closing his drawer. I grabbed a towel and went inside the bathroom.

It was so nice inside.

I cut the shower water on and got inside

I cut the shower water on and got inside. I sighed as the hot water hit my cold skin. Everything was washed away in my mind, everything but Tae. There was conditioner in the corner of the shower so I chose to try it since it smelled so good.

"Y/n are you ok?" Someone called. "Yes" I said as was stepping out the shower. Shit! I forgot my dry towel. 🤦‍♀️

I looked to the side and seen a robe. I put it on and grabbed the sweatshirt. I walked out the door and seen Tae sitting on his bed with his legs spread open. He was watching tv but sat up as soon as he seen me. "Oh sorry I'll close my eyes" he said turning away from me. "Wait" He said turning back to me.

I was confused of why he was so shocked. "Is that my robe?" He asked looking me up and down. "Well I forgot my towel and this was the closest thing I seen" I said while unstrapping it. "Aish! Don't take it off in front of me" He yelled. "Why are you yelling I'm right here in front of you" I scoffed tying it back. He turned back around and got onto his phone.

Why is he being so rude all of a sudden. I took the robe off and slid into my sweatshirt.

Hello hope you enjoyed and hope you commented on some parts ok, bye bye 💕🤪💘 ~kpoppin._.itz