Sesser 19

Tae, me, and Seo-jin got inside the car and headed to Tae's house. "Did you tell your parents?" I asked looking at him with worry. "No" he sighed.

"Do you have a phone?" Tae asked. "No" he mumbled. "Y/n noona I wish I can stay with you and Tae Hyung " Seo-jin said rubbing his stomach. "Are you hungry?" I asked looking at him with worry.

"Yes, But I cant eat. My parents said they don't want me to gain weight and I should look like a idol" he said. "What?! That doesn't make sense" said Tae.

"Yea he's right, wanna go out to eat?" I asked. "Sure" Seo-jin smiled. Tae chuckled at his action and stopped at Subway. "You guys can get something eat, I'm stuffed from the sushi" Tae exclaimed. Seo-jin happily hopped out the car and went inside.

We walked inside and seen two police officers in line. "Are you still scared of police?" I asked Seo-jin, he shook his head and looked at me. "Are you?" He asked smirking. "Just a little" I mumbled and looked away.

He started to tickle me, making me laugh loudly. "Seo-jin Stop!" I laughed. He stopped and started laughing at my hair, it was scattered all over my head. "Excuse me may I ask what your name is?" The police officer looked at me. "M-min y-y-y/n"

I stuttered. "What's the problem?" Seo-jin stepps infront of me. "Are you related to her?" The police asked. "Yes officer I'm her brother" he gulped. "I'm afraid I have to take you'll to the station" the officer said while taking out his hand cuffs.

"Waeyo?, Yah! Let me go!!" I yelled trying to break free of his grip. It grew quiet as Tae quickly opened the door. "What happened? What did they do?" Tae asked running up to us. "Her father had been looking for Min y/n for almost a year, he's ready for her to come home" he said.

"Well she isn't ready and neither is her brother" Tae exclaimed while snatching my arm away from his. "I'm just doing my job-

"Well maybe you should ask him questions on why he think she left him. Or maybe why she finally fought back from being abused for so many years. Now can you move so we can get something to eat?" Tae asked balling his fists up.

We ate and went home. "This is good" Tae said stuffing his face with the sandwich. "Says the one that was 'so full from sushi" Seo-jin joked. I laughed and got out the car. "What will we do?" I asked unlocking the door to the house.

"Let's get in the pool in the back" Tae happily yelled. "I don't have anything to get in the pool with" Seo-jin said holding his head down. "Don't worry I have some" Tae smiles ruffling his hair with his large hand.

I smiled seeing the two get along so well. "Ok I'll go get my swimsuit on" I grabbed my swim wear and walked inside the bathroom. I hurried and put it on.

I walked outside the bathroom and looked at Tae

I walked outside the bathroom and looked at Tae. He came to me and kissed me passionately. "Yah! I'm here too" Seo-jin yelled from across the hall. Tae laughed and headed out the back door to the pool.