Memories....

This reminded me a lot. A lot in the past.....

"Why didn't you come to school, I was worried" Tae said with a worried expression.

"I got sick and threw up all over my clothes so I chose to stay home"

"But you know what your dad does to you, so why stay here?"

"Because I still love him he's still my father, and it's not his fault"

"Well do you need medication? I'll hurry and buy some for you" He said holding my hand tightly....

End of flashback

I looked at him letting a tear fall from my eye. "What's wrong" He asked wiping my tear. "This just reminded me a lot about our past" I said hugging him. "Don't cry I'll always be here for you" He said pulling away from the hug. "And you know I still..." I stopped talking. I'll stop before I make that mistake again. "Aish!" He yelled. I was startled at his yell it made me flinch a little.

"Why have you been cutting yourself?" He asked. "I felt really depressed for a while, and I did a few suicide attempts, but I'm fine don't worry" I said smiling at him. He pulled my hair behind my ear. "Don't do t again" he exclaimed. "Your beautiful" he said. I was surprised at his words. "But what were you gonna tell me?" He asked. "I was gonna say.....um I'm feeling a little tired" I said forcing a fake smile knowing he didn't believe me.

"Tell me?" He asked with aegyo. I couldn't resist. "I was saying um..how I still liked you" i said really fast. He looked at me. Great y/n! You should've never tried in the first place! I sadly looked down. "You know y/n.....I fell for you a long time ago" he said. He doesn't look drunk anymore now, he looks fine so why is he saying crazy things!

"What do you mean?" I asked looking deep into his eyes just to see if he was just playing with me. "I lied to you about not liking you back" he said holding his head down. "I love you, ok?" He said letting his eyes get dark. He then leaned closer to me. He hugged me tightly rubbing my back. "Sorry" He said for the 1,256th time. "You don't have to keep saying your sorry, I forgive you" I said pulling him away from the hug.

I heard music come on, and people started to come back inside the house. "Oppa!" Nayeon called. Tae scratched the back of his head in annoyance. Nayeon walked inside and gasped. "Tae what were you two doing?" She asked. "We were just talking" he said. "Tae you know Your mine, so please don't break my heart" she said tilting her head a little. My eyes widened. But....how could he be with her, she is literally a bug following him around.

"What are you talking about?" Tae asked in total confusion. I guess I was wrong, they aren't dating. "Nayeon the last we dated you cheated, and said you weren't interested in me" He said. She pouted and poked her lip out. " I said I was sorry oppa" she said. Why can't she just stop saying that for once. It's really annoying. 'Oppa,oppa,oppa' is what I keep hearing.

"Yah! Nayeon unnie!" I heard someone call. She quickly ran to away to the person, leaving us inside the room together. "Let's get dressed and go out to dance" he said with his rectangular smile. He looked so cute. I nodded my head, and headed to the bathroom.

I quickly got back into my costume, and went downstairs. "Y/n you keep getting in the way of me and tae, he doesn't even like you so stop trying to seduce him" Nayeon said to me. "What are you even talking about?" I asked her. "That costume and makeup isn't enough for him anyway so just stop playing dumb" she said flipping her hair.

"Actually for your information I didn't even know Tae was even coming to the party, and if anybody's playing dumb it's you, so don't even try to fucking start with me cause your the only one that was getting in the way and you still is, so if I were you I would stop trying to do whatever your trying to do right now" I said flipping my hair back.

She gave me a death glare and walked off into the crowd. "What's wrong?" Woozi asked walking up to me with Yoongi. "Nothing I'm fine" my voice cracked. I turned around to the stair case and seen...Taemin?