Girlfriend Boyfriend

End of pov

I followed after Tae as he walked over to the food court. "Tae we just ate ice cream" I said to him. "I know" He coldly said. "What's wrong?" "Nothing" he quickly answered. I held his head to where he was facing me. He smacked my hand away and sighed. I was hurt a little. "Tae-ah tell me what's wrong" I said in a serious tone. He was taking quick glances to the person on his right. It was a girl with blonde hair hugging all over an older man.

"Who's that?" I asked resting my head on my hand. "She's my ex and he's my father" he said balling his fists up and gritting his teeth at the action. "Let's go somewhere else" I said grabbing my purse, I'm irritated now. He followed after me and kept looking back at them. I started to breath heavily as I walked by the bathroom. "What's wrong y/n? Why are you stomping?" Tae asked. I took a deep breath and quickly turned to him.

"You must still love her Tae, you're really mad that she's with your father and your eyes were starting to water. So why be here with me?" I asked balling my fists up. I ran inside the bathroom, and got my phone out. I got 45 messages from Taemin.

Taemin leave me alone! I have feelings for someone else!

I responded to all his love texts. I looked in the mirror and seen that my face was puffy and my eyes were red. "Y/n?!" Tae called. I let my hair loose and fixed my makeup.

I walked outside the bathroom with my things and pushed pass Taehyung

I walked outside the bathroom with my things and pushed pass Taehyung. "Y/n I'm not mad about her being with my father, and I don't like her nor love her so can you please forgive me?" I calmed down and looked at him. "I want you that's why I traveled all the way here, so I can see you. That's why I say yes to everything you ask, blush at your actions, laugh with you, and hug you. Y/n I love you" He said coming closer to me. "So can you be my girlfriend officially?" He asked smiling.

He held his arms out for a hug. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I smiled as he gave me small pecks on my head. "Taehyung?!" Someone called. I turned and seen it was the blonde girl. "So this is how you replace me?" She asked slapping him in the face. He grabbed the girl's shoulder and gritted his teeth. "I hate you go away"

His father soon came and pushed taehyung. "Don't you ever touch my girlfriend like that again." Tae was about to throw a punch and many people were watching. "You fucking pervert!" Tae yelled as he punched his dad in the face. I gasped in shock. I quickly grabbed Tae and ran out the mall with him. "Tae that's your dad, you can go to jail" I worriedly said holding his hand.

He grabbed me with the bag of sweatshirts and got inside the car. I bit my lip as he started to sweat from anger. He looked so....sexy. As soon as he went to the red light I roughly kissed him on his lips. He deepened his grabbing my hair. He bit his lip and drove off. I threw my back onto the seat and breathed heavily as I started to get wet.

We arrived at the house and seen everybody in the living room. I sat all the bags down and hopped onto the couch. I grabbed the cover and snuggled under it as I watched the horror movie with them. Tae took his shoes off and shared the cover with her.

I snuggled under Tae wrapping my arms around him.

Time skip

The boys were sleep as the movie was almost over. Tae was still awake and so was jungkook. He fell asleep quickly and we were just left awake. Then I had that feeling in my stomach from when I kissed Tae in the car. I quickly sat myself on top of tae's lap. He threw his head back as I started to message his manhood.

Yeah this chapter was short but here comes a smut!! ~kpoppin

Yeah this chapter was short but here comes a smut!! ~kpoppin._.itz love u guys and keep reading!! 💗