Lovest

I packed my things, All Of Them. "I'm not going through this again" I said to myself. "Where are you going?" Yoongi walked in and sat next to me. "Is it because of me?" He asked. "Yes" I said emotionless. "Maybe if you wouldn't have came inside the room with me and tried to kiss me then me and Tae would've still been together" I sighed, stuffing my things in my suitcase.

"I'm sorry" he sniffed and walked out the room. I wiped the tear that was about to escape my eye, but I sobbed. Knowing I don't want to leave Taehyung, knowing I love him, knowing I missed him. I want to hold him tight before I go. I thought it was time for me to be bold but after one little argument I wanted to leave him in the blink of an eye.

But I can't get over him. One Little Argument turns into breaking up with each other but I don't want to leave him. I needed to breathe for a while so I left my room and walked outside. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes but flinched as I seen Tae sitting on the ground next to the door.

 I took a deep breath and opened my eyes but flinched as I seen Tae sitting on the ground next to the door

He gulped and looked at me. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me,..tightly. "Please don't leave me. I know I acted stupid and all that, but please don't leave me like this because in this case I know it's my fault and I expect you to act how I want you to and I'm an asshole for that..and I know you won't forgive me for what I've done. And that's okay,...but please don't stop loving me. Please except me and my actions I don't want you to leave me, so can you please stay with me? I love you y/n"

I rested into his chest and hugged him back. "Tae I'm sorry for my stupid actions. Maybe if I didn't want to kill myself then none of this wouldn't have happened but I'm stupid. And it's not only your fault cause I should've called your name but I let him come close to me. But if I would've called then it would've been worst I'm so sorry! And I honestly didn't want to leave you. I love you too Taehyung 💕".

"Please believe, that I'll never let you go out in the world without me jagiya" I heard clapping from afar.
........................................................
"Guys stop before you ruin their moment" I heard Lisa whisper. I giggled a little as tears still flowed down my eyes. "Are they spying on us?"Tae giggled. I laughed and pulled away from the hug. "We know you all are there" Tae called. "Surprise!" Lisa jumped from the bush.

"You guys are cute. But yeah I gotta get in the house before I wake up too late for school" Lisa winked and left. I watched as she went inside her car and drove off.