Nick name

I sat at the couch and saw everyone staring at me. "What?" I said smiling at how they quickly turned away. My smile quickly went away, noticing that Taehyung's room is right next to the living room.

"Oh....I-I'm sorry for the noise that you heard" I said under my breath. I heard a slight giggle then a slap. "Yah your rude" I heard Yoongi say.

I sighed of embarrassment and hid my face in the blanket laid on the couch. "It's ok y'all weren't the only ones" jungkook pointed to the other side and heard Jimin and his love doing 'you know what'.

"Why are you guys just sitting here? The game is in-"

"We know where the game is,...we just got bored of it" Seo-Jin shrugged his shoulders and sat back in his seat. "Oppa" Bo-Ra slowly ran her finger up his chest, he but his lip at her action and laid his head back.

Eww 😷 it would be gross to see my brother that way. I went inside the kitchen and made me an Americano. I took a sip and looked at the time it wasn't too late but it was the right time for everyone to get ready to leave, and plus I have to drop my brother off at home.

"Ok everyone! It's 11:00pm; I think everyone should get ready and make their way home before it's too late" I drunk the last sip of the coffee and put the mug inside the sink. "Y/n noona do I have to go?" He made a little high pitched voice.

"Well we have no contact to your 'parents' so we should do the right thing and take you home" I sighed. I honestly wanted my brother to stay with me and Tae but his parents are strict. But then when I think about it, they do starve him so he can look like an 'idol' and that's not right so; what should I do?

"Hey, um...what are you thinking about?" Bo-Ra asked sitting next to me. "..Huh?oh nothing" I softly chuckled. I stood at the table blankly in my thoughts as Bo-Ra made quick glances at me.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked back and seen Yoongi. "Isn't it weird that you just call me Yoongi?" He asked. I looked at him and smirked. "Where are you going with this?" I asked holding back my laughter.

"I want a nick name from you, since we've known each other for so long" Yoongi went by the cabinets. "But what should I call you?"

He shrugged "that's up to you" he grabbed the chips and went back to the couch. Great something else on my mind. He's really pale so I should call him..

I looked around the kitchen and seen the jar of sugar cookies. I shouldn't call him sugar cookie cause kookie is jungkook's name. Then it hit me.

SUGA!