21~

I slowly turned around positioning my heat towards his face. He smacked my ass super hard. "AHH!" I screamed. He harshly grabbed my waist closer to his face.

He licked a long strip up my clit. I went closer to his face wanting more from him. "Oh you like that" he chuckled. "Mmm can you give me more, daddy" I bit my lip and arched my back.

"Be ready babygirl"

He then stuck his tongue deep into my core making me gasp. I was shocked at how long his tongue was.

Meanwhile with the guys ....

"Wait do you'll hear that" Yoongi said. "Hear what" Bo-ra asked. Yoongi then went by Tae's room and gasped.

"What's wrong" Jin asked eating bread from the counter. " Lemme see" hoseok walked over by the room. "Gross" he turned around and came back to the couch.

Y/n suddenly screamed tae's name, and that's when everyone knew what was going on. "And I actually though y/n was innocent" Seo-jin said.

"They're not the only ones" jungkook pointed to the room on the other side of the house. Jimin was also with his girlfriend. "I see why they're Bestfriends" Namjoon said.

"Oh no" rm said trying to fix the microwave door. "Aish! When are you not clumsy?!" Jin yelled walking over to help.

Meanwhile in the room with y/n and Taehyung...

I moved back and forth on Tae's tongue. "Aish!" I yelled as his whole hand went inside of me. "Tae-ah!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum"

I climaxed on his face without hesitation. He breathed heavily as the cum dripped from his mouth. I turned back around and kissed him, tasting my own juices in between the kiss.

"Y-y/n I love y-you" he uttered as he pulled away from the kiss. I was wore it from the rough sex, I laid next to Tae as my breathing slowed down.
He rolled over and hugged me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes oppa?"

"Promise to never leave me"

"I promise I'll never leave you"

I kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom. I felt super sore. I bent over and turned the water on and let my body sooth down.

I bit my lip thinking about Taehyung. I could barely close my legs from the tense sex and this little part inside of me still wanted more.

I jumped as I heard a loud scream.......a moan. "Ahh! Baby" Jimin groaned. I closed the shower door to keep from hearing their privacy. I giggled hearing Jimin only because his voice was more squeakier than the others.

"Let me join" Tae came inside the bathroom and shut the door. He stripped from his clothes and came in with me.

I bit my lip, looking at his pack and chest. "Y/n" he chuckled covering his chest. I grew shy and covered my face.

He hugged me from behind letting me rest my head on his shoulder. "I can still taste you" he said licking his lips. "Aish Tae" I playfully hit him.

I moved my ass around his manhood. "Y/n-Ah, again?" Tae said looking into my eyes. "Not too long" I said. He started grinding on me grabbing my neck. He quickly turned me around and pulled me closer to him, hearing a smack between our skin.

He kissed me passionately as he stuck his tongue in my mouth, I kissed back biting his lip as I pulled away from the kiss.

"Tae...your...lips" I gasped as he squeezed my ass. We both flinched as we heard s Knock on the door. I leaned my head on Tae's chest and sighed. "Hyung I have to use the bathroom! My toilet broke" jungkook yelled.

He rolled his eyes and I giggled. "Next time" he winked and got out the shower. "Hold on!" Tae called. "You go out first" Tae said grabbing a towel for me. I stepped out the shower, cutting the water off.

He wrapped the towel around me and went into his room through the other exit. I opened the door and looked at jungkook. "Oh...I thought T-Tae was inside, sorry for disturbing you" he bowed and walked pass me. "No you can come in I was just finishing up" I said walking into my room.

I grabbed something to wear and went out in the living room.