"Marry Me"

"Tae um..do to something going on, THAT you will know tomorrow, I'm not going to the club" Woozi sighed in relief. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "What's going on?" "Can't say" I balled my lips up and looked at him. "Fine, I guess we both will be surprised tomorrow" he left the living room and all the boys jumped around. I looked at them confusingly.

Time skip to next day...

I looked around the park and 'BOOM' went the fireworks. Lisa screamed and hugged onto Yoongi. She opened her eyes and quickly unwrapped her arms around him. The both were blushing which made everyone hold up the heart sign to them. The fireworks were finally over and Tae came in front of me. "Y/n we've known each other since middle school, and have been together ever since high school. I just want to ask you one question,...will you marry me?" I gasped in shock. "Yes!" I said to Tae and he slid the ring on my finger.

He picked me up and kissed me. Everyone clapped and shouted.

After a while of them cheering around...

"So whats your surprise?" Soo Jin asked. "Oh um...I'm p-pregnant" I mumbled. "Eh?" Lisa asked. "I'm pregnant" I said a little louder. Everyone got quiet and looked at Tae. He had a wide smile on his face. "And it's a girl" I smiled. "Woah then that means..........that I'm an UNCLE?!" Woo Jin yelled making everyone laugh. I nodded and giggled at his face.

It's been 3 years ever since y/n and Tae have been married and since y/n and Soo Jin's parents died of cancer and Leukemia disease. Hoseok has a child also and it's a boy. All the guys been taking care of them while the parents went to work to bring food, money, and clothes along with Toys home. Soo Jin and Bo Ra are a couple and has there own place. Y/n and Tae still live with the guys. They've changed the Two guest rooms into rooms for the babies. It's been a good cheerful life for the family and guys at the house. Tae works as a business man at an office for 24 hours on weekdays and off on weekends, while y/n worked 24 hours weekends and off on weekdays. Kim Ji-Yeon is the girl's name and Jung Hyun-Seok is Hoseok's son. We hope the children will grow up together and take up for each other on many years to come.

Pictures in next chapter...