Afterschool Party...

I looked into the mirror, surprised of what I had on

I looked into the mirror, surprised of what I had on. At least the gloves are covering my cuts, I honestly don't want them to see. I walked out to show Lisa and she had on the same outfit, it was just in black and pink. "The party starts in half an hour, wanna see how the boys look?" Lisa asked.

"Sure" I said while walking down the hallway. "Wow y/n you look great" Baek said. I blushed at his words only cause I haven't heard that in a long time. "Hyung!" I heard Woozi call. He stopped in his tracks, seeing Lisa in her costume. "L-Lisa that's your costume?" He stuttered. "Yeah you like it?" She asked. He nodded his head and left the room.

Time skip to party.....

I sat on the couch next to Lisa. We waited a while before the music came on. Tae was at the bar drinking ALOT. I went and sat next to him because Lisa started to dance. "You should have some" tae said. He's really drunk I should help him. The drink didn't look too bad so I drunk a shot.

"Everyone it's a pool in the back!!" Yoongi yelled. I was about to go and get my swimming suit out the trunk of my car, but taehyung grabbed my arm. "Wait" He said as he pulled my closer to him.

So....taehyung is sitting down on a chair by the bar. You or y/n is standing. So you looking down at him. I'm just saying just Incase your imagination is wrong. I mean ...🤦🏽‍♀️this is how I would imagine it if I was you. Ok back to the story.

"Wait on me I'll go with you" He said getting out of his chair. "Ok...I'll be right back, I'm just getting something out of my car" I said walking out the front door. I walked back in, and seen Tae sitting on the couch with his swim trunks on. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the clock.

Damn it's 8:00 already. I slid on the swim suit. And ran back out the bathroom. "Come on Tae" I said as I went out the screen door. People were everywhere, dancing, drink, and singing. I slowly put my feet into the jacuzzi where no one was. I sat inside and got on my phone. "Why are you alone" Woozi asked while stepping inside. "Because the pool is too crowded" I said putting my phone to the side.

"Hey guys" Lisa said getting in. "Hey" me and Woozi said at the same time. Tae stepped inside and sat next to me, and so did Baek. "So are you two dating now?" Lisa asked looking at me. "Dating who?" I asked looking back at her.

"You and baekhyun"

"Um...no we just met"

"Well it seems like he likes you"

"Aiy no like she said we just met"

"Well from my Woozi instincts, it seems like Baek has been all over you"

"Aish! That's not true! I like Jeongyeon" Baek yelled at Woozi and Lisa. We all gasped at what he said. "I'm gonna go In the house and lay down I'm feeling a little dizzy" I said getting out the jacuzzi. "I'll come too" tae said. Seeing him walk out the jacuzzi made me even more dizzier. I haven't got over him, I'm still in love with him, and I want him to except the fact that u want to be with him.

"I'm gonna get in the shower" Tae said. He took his wet shirt off right in front of me. I bit my lip wondering when the day come, when I can hug him. "Why are you starring weirdo" he yelled. I quickly looked away. "No....I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way" he said with a big smile plastered onto his face. I rolled my eyes at his act.

He came closer to me, so close that his body was almost touching mine. "I'm sorry" he said while doing aegyo. Omg why does he still do this. I cracked into laughter. "Tae why are you still doing this?!" I said while still laughing.

I felt arms quickly wrap around me. "I missed you" He said hugging me tighter. I hugged him back, but suddenly his phone got a message. "It's probably Nayeon" he unlocked his phone and checked his messages.

Oppa where are you?!-Nayeon

I'm inside the house, just be careful out there in the pool.- Tae

Ok but why are you inside?-Nayeon

I'm just spending a little time inside with y/n because she said she was feeling dizzy-Tae

Let me help-Nayeon

No we're fine you don't have to come in-Tae

He turned off his phone and looked at me. "Do you need medication?" He asked holding my hand tightly. This reminded me of a lot. A lot in the past....

Smut is coming soon 😏 probably in the next chapter, if not, in the chapter after that one but please enjoy the rest. I purple you guys!!💜~kpoppin._.itz