"Y.A"

He pulled away and licked the saliva I left on his lips

He pulled away and licked the saliva I left on his lips. "I don't I would live without your lips"

"Wow very cheesy" I joked and he smiled. "Did you carry me in the room?, cause I don't remember waking up and walking here" he laughed and sat up. "No jimin did"

My eyes widened and I looked at him. "No Im just playing" he bursted into laughter. I threw the pillow at him and punched him in the chest. "Ok y/n I'm sorry" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I smiled. "Now I get to have my revenge"

"Huh?"

I started tickling him and he tried kicking but he was too weak. There was a sudden knock which made us flinch. "Who is it?" Tae called. "It's wooji" he said in English. I laughed and ran to the door, "Yes"

"I'll be leaving in an hour" he bowed and started to walk but I grabbed his arm

"I'll be leaving in an hour" he bowed and started to walk but I grabbed his arm. "Wait um...would you like to eat before you go?" I asked. "Sure" he smiled. "Do you have a girlfriend yet?" Tae teased and I elbowed him in the arm. "I'm just asking"

"No" he looked down embarrassed. "Do you like someone?" I asked. "Yea but I heard her taking to her friends saying that she would like a tall cold hearted boy" he said. "So what your short? How about we go out tonight" I looked at them and Woozi nervously rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm sure you'll find someone there"

"Where?"

"At the club, I mean I'm not a drinker, but I'll try tonight" I patted Tae's shoulder and smiled. He rolled his eyes and pushed my hand. "What's wrong?" "It's just I never seen you get drunk before so I don't know how you'll act"

"Well you'll see tonight, lemme cook something for everyone since it's still morning" I ran past the two entering the kitchen. "Jin can you help me cook for the guys?"

"Sure. I'm glad you would like to cook with THIS Worldwide Handsome" he put his fingers on his chin. I giggled and took the pots and pans out. "I'm a pro at pancakes, you can cook the rest"