Another smüt 😩👅

He unzipped his pants and looked me up and down

He unzipped his pants and looked me up and down. My shorts were loose they were like idk underwear. I started to sweat out of nowhere but yeah. I moved around on top of his lap. He grabbed my waist and rocked me back in forth. "Mmm y/n" he softly said. I started to feel something hard in his pants. I looked down and it was his big ass manhood.

I bit my lip at the sight. He grabbed my waist and started to rock me again. He then unzipped his pants
He slowly stuck it inside of my loose underwear and shorts. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly went up and down. "Y/n-your-so ah-tight" he said while running his fingers through his hair. I went faster and let a moan slip my mouth.

He passionately kissed my lips "they're sleep let's go in the room" he said. He picked me up by my waist and took me into his room. I stripped from my clothes and came to him. He pushed me on the bed and quickly turned me on my stomach. I arched my back as he inserted inside of me. He went faster and heat started to surround the room. He became rough and grabbed my hair. "Tae-ah" I moaned loudly.

He slowed down and breathed roughly, letting go of my wet sweaty hair. "I'm g-gonna cum" I moaned. He turned me back around and turned back in my back. He went down to my lower part and sucked my juices as they were shooting out. I grabbed the sheets behind me and moaned from the pleasure he was giving me. He sucked and licked my clit below.

"Mmm y/n you taste good" he teased. An evil smirk formed on his face telling me that he was gonna do more. I threw my head back as he inserted two fingers. "Ahh fuck" I said aloud. He looked at me surprised, since it was his first time hearing me say a swear word. He took his fingers out of me and licked them. He then came up to my face and passionately kissed me, but this time his lips were softer than before.

"Appa your so-soft" I breathed heavily from the rough sex. He rubbed the sweat from my face, and kissed my forehead. "I won't be so rough next time" he said licking his lips. I pouted at what he said, I liked it rough but I didn't want to tell him. That can wait till next time. He hovered over me and gave me a little peck on my lips. "We date so don't be shy at school" He said. "Ok" I said.

I was so sore, and tired. "Let's go to sleep you look tired" he said while grabbing the cover. "I cuddled under him as we were both still naked.

{time skip}

I woke up and noticed the clock. "Tae wake up" I said while shaking him a little. "Why?" Tae said while slowly opening his eyes. "We have school, and I'm first in the bathroom" I said while running. "No wait Aish!" I heard him yell. I chuckled and hopped inside the shower.

Yeah So longest smut ever but it was worth it. Hope you enjoyed and I'll update everyday when I get out of school. If I ever finish homework 😒 yea bye bye ~kpoppin._.itz