Uncertain...

I'm only writing to 30 or 32 chapters so I might as well start getting ready for the end :( but I'm making a AMBW after this book, so be sure to read it

I'm only writing to 30 or 32 chapters so I might as well start getting ready for the end :( but I'm making a AMBW after this book, so be sure to read it. ~jimin_cuties ~kpoppin._.itz
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Yoongi I got it" I smiled running up to him. "I'll call you suga because your so pale, you look white like sugar" I smiled and rested my arm on his shoulder. "

Now what was I thinking of?..oh right my brother. "Do you know your parents number?" I asked fiddling with my hair. "Yes, but can I stay longer?" He begged. I nodded and gave him the phone to put the number in.

He dialed the number and gave me the phone. It rung for a while until someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is y/n Seo-Jin's sister"

"Ugh what do you want?"

"Ok today I'm in a good mood and I don't need your rudeness thank you very much and I was calling to tell you he's spending the night at my house"

"And Why should I let him do that?"

"Because he won't be starved and forced to only drink bottles of water so he can be called an idol which he's not, so I advise you to let him stay for a couple days so he can be fed"

"We don't starve him"

"Then why did he tell me that? He wouldn't lie to me"

"Fine whatever, he can stay with you as long as you want him to, and as soon as he get bullied for being fat don't feel bad because it'll be all your fault"

"That's better than being starved, he could faint at anytime and last I checked that was harassment so yea he can stay here forever if he wanted. And if there isn't anything else you want to say then bye."

Phone call ended...

"Your staying" I said to Seo-Jin. "For how long?"

"For as long as you want" i exclaimed. He jumped up off the couch and and yelled around the house. Everyone giggled at his cute action. Yoongi and Jimin clapped for him. He soon ran out of breath and sat down.

"I want to live here" he mumbled. "You can live here if you want" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him. "Yay!"

I yawned as I leaned my head on suga's shoulder. "You must be tired, do you want to go to sleep?" Yoongi sat back for comfort. "Mhm" i grabbed the blanket and covered myself.

I was still sore from earlier and very tired. "I'm going in the room to sleep, you wanna come Bo-Ra?" He asked. She nodded and grabbed her phone to go with him. "Yea I'm going to go talk to Tae I'm bored" jungkook left me and Yoongi.

Yoongi was fast asleep, and listening to his small breathing made me fall asleep.

Tae POV

After talking to Jungkook I decided to go ahead and go to bed. He left the room and shut the door. I got up and cut the lights off. Where's y/n? I haven to seen her since she got out the shower.

I went out to look for her, I went inside the living room and seen her on the couch with

..Yoongi?