17 short smut

He looked at me lustily.

"Come here" his voice deepened. I made my way to him and sat on his lap. He looked at me and licked his lips. "You look yummy" he said smirking a little. My face went red. He lifted up making me fall forward to his face.

He pulled my hair away from my face and looked at my lips

He pulled my hair away from my face and looked at my lips. I licked them. I love teasing him. He stared as my tongue slowly licked around my lips. I started to feel something lift to my ass. I looked down and noticed his manhood was pocking up. He grabbed my neck and smashed his lips on mine. I grabbed the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. A small moan left my mouth. He started going down my neck, leaving love bites.

I went into my bad bitch mode. It's time that he get his punishment. I pushed his head back onto the pillow. I left love bites all around his chest and neck. "Mmm" he groaned. I reached my hands into his shorts and rubbed his manhood. He threw his head back and groaned from pleasure. He quickly flipped me over. He unzipped his pants and slowly entered me. I arched my back at his action.

He thrusted in without warning

He thrusted in without warning. I moaned aloud. "Tae-ah!" I felt his smirk form. I squeezed the pillow and bit my lip. He got through a few thrusts and slowed down. I breathed heavily as he flipped me over. I spread my legs letting him stick his fingers inside of me. I bit my lip as he lowered him self and sucked on my clit. I moaned from the pleasure. "Mmm daddy" I moaned of pleasure he was giving me. I stared as his eyes went demon dark red.

I moved my hips as his tongue went inside of me. I grabbed his hair and bit my lip to keep from too loud moans. "It's ok they won't hear you" Tae said deeply. He smirk and teased me with his fingers. I grabbed the pillow as his manhood went inside me. He went faster and faster, and I moaned louder and louder. He threw his head back showing his Adam's apple as he pulled out of me. He pulled my body closer to him and leaned down leaving love bites and marks all down my body.

"Ah!" I moaned. "I-I'm gonna cum" I breathed heavily from the heat and pleasure. He smirked and looked deeply into my eyes. "I bet you taste great" He evil smirked making me scared of what he's about to do.

He then sucked my juices as they came out of me. He looked up at my wet body and bit his lip. "Tae-ah you do me s-so good" I uttered. I bit my lip as looked down at him. "You make me so hungry for you" he wiped the remaining off his face. He came up to my face and kissed me passionately. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. I looked into his eyes as I licked around his full lips. "Your mine" said Tae-oppa.

There was a knock on the door making us jump. We looked at each other with wide eyes. "Get dressed" he whispered, he lowered me and gave me a sweatshirt. I slid it on and before he could I opened the door. "What's all the noise?" Hoseok asked. "Um...maybe it's the tv" I forced a smile. "I turned the TV off when you left out" he exclaimed. "Just go to sleep" tae said as he closed the door. He hugged me from behind dragging me back with him. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "No one will interrupt us next time" I gasped he he chuckled a little.

I playfully hit him and looked at the time. "Tae we have school tomorrow" I pointed to the clock leading him to scratch the back of his head. "Let's go to sleep,po po?" I asked puckering my lips out. He gave me a small peck and hopped onto the bed.

Yeah this sMuT was kinda long. But hoped you liked it cause I take too much time to type this stuff, like Idek y but yea. Message brought to you by~ kpoppin._.itz