Lets Talk....

I quickly raised my hand. "Can I go to the bathroom? I asked as I shook my legs in nervousness. She nodded her head awkwardly and I quickly ran out the classroom. I ran by the bathroom and heard something drop onto the floor. "Are you okay?" Baek asked as he picked the cream up from off the floor. I grabbed it from his hand. "Yeah" I said. "Great! Well I'm having a party and I'm hoping to see you there" he said.

He gave me an envelope with an invitation inside. I nodded my head as a slight smile formed onto my face. "I don't really have anything to wear so-.."

"That's fine I have just the right person for that." He said as he took his phone out. I looked at the cream he gave me. It didn't really have a scent but some of my cuts don't feel as bad as they did. I was snatched out of my thoughts as he started to have a conversation in his phone.

"Hello?"

"My friend needs help for my party"

"Please?"

"It's a girl"

"Ahh thanks"
Call ended

"Come to my house straight after school,ok?" He said. The bell rang and baekhyun grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked curious. "Come on we have to get to lunch on time before all the kimchi is taken" he said with his bottom lip poking out.

He pulled me to the lunchroom. It made me laugh a little bit not caring if he squeezed my hand really hard, he's just trying to get food. We arrived and was a bit early. "Yess!" Baek loudly whispered. He ran over and grabbed a tray, and went straight to the kimchi/noodles section. I sat down, and waited for Taehyung to arrive.

I saw him walk in with Nayeon. I hid my face. "Why are you hiding?" Woozi asked walking up to the table I was sitting in. "I'm not hiding....I'm just cold" I said. "What's your name?" Woozi asked stuffing his face with chicken. "Y/n" I said taking a piece off of his plate. "Yahh That was mine" He wined. I laughed not noticing.....someone's watching me.

<Taehyung POV>

I walked inside the cafeteria with Nayeon, she's starting to get a little annoying. "Oppa I'll be right back" she said with a big stupid smile on her face. I faked a smile, and left to a table. I found one, and waited for Nayeon to arrive. I heard laughter that sounded really familiar. I looked to my right to see y/n. After so many years I can finally see her again. I finally want to tell her that it wasn't me. It was Jeongyeon.

She started laughing. Has she replaced me already? Is it cause I didn't like her back? Aish!! I'm so confused. "Oppa!" Nayeon called with two trays in her hand. I didn't feel like being bothered with her. "Here oppa you should eat or you'll get sick" she said passing the tray to me. "I'm not hungry" I said passing the tray away. Again I look back at y/n giggling at his whine.

I'm jealous....I'm going to tell her the truth.

Y/n POV

I ate the piece of chicken watching Baek and Yoongi come towards us. "Hey" Yoongi said while eating. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and seen Taehyung. "Can we talk?" He asked. I turned back to the boys to see if they were fine with it. They nodded their heads and started back eating.

I followed tae into the hallway. We stood there for a couple minutes in silence. "Y/n...." he said. I looked up as my eyes watered. After so long I can finally see him. This reminded me of so much, when we first met, when we laughed together, when we would do anything to be with each other. A tear fell before I could blink it back.

He looked down in guilt. "I'm sorry" he said. I stood there in disbelief. That's all he have to say? "Your sorry?" I said. "Can I tell you the truth?" He asked. "About what?" I asked while tilting my head down. He put his finger under my chin, and held it back up. "Let's go somewhere where no one will hear,okay?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

I nodded my head, and he took my hand, leading me to the roof.

Thnx for reading😁 I purple you guys 💜~kpoppin._. Itz