Tae...

Taemin and I were dating in sixth grade, until he hit me. At that time I didn't know Tae. "Y/n?" He said looking at me. He was drunk and tilting around a little. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a nearby room. He licked around his lips and looked deep into my eyes. "W-what do you want?" I asked backing up every time he came closer. "I want you" He said as my back hit the wall.

He pinned me to the wall. Coming closer, breathing onto my neck. "I want you back" he said kissing me on my neck. "No Taemin" I said pushing him away from me. "Why not?" He said. "Because you already know what happened" I said trying to walk out the room. He grabbed my arm and pulled me with all his strength. "Your not going anywhere y/n" he said locking the door and pushing me down onto the bed.

"Leave me alone I just want to leave" I said getting up. He pushed me back down and hovered over me. "Taemin I hate you!" I yelled. His expression changed and he was scaring me. He got off of me and took a deep breath. I sat up looking at him. He looked stressed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Y/n I'm sorry, I thought you still liked that" he said.

"It's okay I'm just not quite into that anymore" I said standing up in front of him. "Y/n can you please comeback to me?" He asked. "Well....I like someone else" I said looking away from him. I didn't want to see his hurt expression, cause it was gonna hurt me also.

He pulled me on top of him as he fell back onto the bed. He smiled and hugged me. "I didn't mean to hit you, I was mad b-because my mom died that day, and I know in your head I'm a bad person and you should've broken up with me I understand" he said kissing my cheek. I heard the door bust open. I quickly got up from off of him. I seen Jeongyeon standing there in total shock.

"Taemin?!" She yelled. He flinched a little. "You told me you were single" drunk Jeongyeon said. She slowly walked up to him biting her lip. She smashed her lips on his. " Aish! Get the fuck off of me!" Taemin yelled while pushing her off of him. I walked out the room, and seen Tae outside.

I walked to him as he stood and looked at the sky. "Y/n you can still sing right?" He asked turning to me. "I don't know I haven't tried in a while" I said. "I picked up on singing" he said with his rectangular smile. It poured down raining out of no where. I grabbed Tae's arm and ran inside the house. "Ok party's over, if you're too drunk to drive I have guest rooms. I wasn't drunk, but I didn't feel like driving all the way home.

"It's kinda late, do you want me to take you home?" Tae asked. I nodded my head. Ugh! Why would I nod my head I'm so stupid. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I put my shoes on and followed after him. I got inside his car, and got onto my phone. "Wait what about Nayeon?" I asked. "She's staying with her boyfriend" he said as he drove off. The rain started to come down even harder and it was getting real late.

I started to fall asleep as the calm music came on the radio.

{ Taehyung P.O.V}

I cut on the music while driving on the highway. I started to get a little tired. I yawned and turned to
Y/n, watching her eyes slowly close. I let her seat back a little so she can be at least a little comfortable. I turned the music down, and continued on.

I was startled as she started talking in her sleep. "Tae why did you reject me if you liked me? I heard her ask. She started twisting and turning. "I loved you and you hurt me" I felt guilt as a lump formed in my throat. "Tae....take me with you please" she said as tears flowed down her face.

"I love you and that'll never change....please forgive me" I said holding her hand tightly as I made my way through the rain. I made it to her house as the rain was calming down. "Y/n wake up" I said shaking her arm a little. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Tae what time is it?" She asked with worry in her eyes. I checked the time off my phone.

"It's 11:38" I said looking back at her. She hurriedly ran inside her house. Why is she such in a rush? I gasped remembering about her father. I heard shouting, yelling, and glass breaking.

I ran out the car making my way to go save y/n.....