Chapter 16

~

~Niyo's POV~

Although my eyes were open, things were yet to come into focus. All I could see was whiteness. My ears were ringing so any sounds couldn't tell me my whereabouts either. The surface my back was against was soft, so it was definitely some kind of mattress and there was a pillow under my head as well. Ok so I was on a bed. I tried to feel the chakra in my surroundings but I couldn't, I was still very weak from the blast I suppose.

The blast....

The thought of it was enough to have me fully awake and alert. Suddenly my eyes were focused as well and I noticed the walls of some concrete building that was not the kind we had in the forest. I immediately sat up, only to wince and be pushed down. I didn't like that, not one bit. I was panicking, firstly because the place was unknown, secondly, well there were no seconds.

I immediately summoned my sword and thrashed it around so the arms would let me go. My panicked state had me blinded for a moment. When the hands had retracted, I jumped from the bed but I fell to my knees. I didn't let it make me defenseless though. In a moment my sword was back up but it had no need to be once my vision was clear again.

"What do you think you are doing in your condition?!" I was scolded. I lowered my sword.

"Tobirama...." His name was just a whisper from me before I coughed up blood and my whole body started aching, especially my chest; I took most of the damage there, I could tell. The Senju advanced and helped me stand. "T-thanks..."

As I was being led back to the bed, I realized I was in the Konoha hospital for sure. I wanted to take in as much of the scenery as possible but that didn't turn out well when I looked to my right and found another bed and things went downright bad when I noticed the person occupying it was bacchan. One look was enough to know she was going to die. I was able to see her wounds before I had collapsed earlier so I knew what sort of damage she took, and I also knew what I had to do.

"Stop-" Tobirama started when I twisted out of his grip and support, and limped to bacchan.

"She can't die...." My voice was still barely audible, my purpose however was not.

I won't let her die.

~Tobirama's POV~

Just a moment ago Niyo woke up and now she was up to something as she basically crept towards the old lady's bed. Seeing her resolve, I did not have the heart to stop her, but I was standing close by in case she fell again. She placed her right hand where the old lady was wounded and closed her eyes. Soon a thin layer of oil enveloped the surface of the wound and within the next few minutes the damage retracted to Niyo's hand until completely gone.

I just stared, amazed and surprised that there existed such a jutsu but I was suspicious of the consequences upon on the user and they appeared to be correct. Niyo replaced her hand by her side, she smiled at the old lady. "You're okay now...." She whispered then turned to me, "sorry to cause so much trouble." Before I had the time to question her about it, she fell into violent fits and coughed up a lot of blood, collapsing soon after.

I immediately called for the medics and had them take over the situation while I went to inform my brother.

~

Yes I know it is short, I am sorry about that.

Enjoy Reading~

Thank You~

Itachi_Warrior desu~ ^/_\^

~