Chapter 47

~

~Niyo's POV~

It took me a while to fully register the words that came out of the woman's mouth seconds before she fainted but once they did, well, fuck.

"Give her a nice room, guarded, and make sure she has everything she needs." I ordered Tobirama in a low voice, my eyes glued to the ground watching my feet take a turn as I made to leave the room. I felt nothing at that moment.

"Where are you going?" There was caution in his voice.

"Nowhere." I lied, resuming my departure.

"Go home and rest."

"Fuck rest."

"Stop-" Tobirama moved forward to grab my arm, to stop me, but his movement made things click in my brain. I didn't want to be stopped. I had something to do. I forcibly let out chakra out of every tenketsu – something that made Tobirama back up a little to shield himself, these few seconds were what I needed. "Stop her!" He yelled out and when I stepped out of the interrogation room, everybody was on my tail. I didn't want to hurt them but I was angry and didn't want to be stopped either. Temporary damage was the only option I had available so I opted it.

I summoned my swords and poured chakra in them that would turn into paralyzing needles when I would swing the blade, it was an effective technique against many foes. Anybody who was brave enough to stand in my way fell down the instant I ran past them. I stopped when Hashirama-sama stood at the end of the corridor, just in front of the door, with a frown on his face.

"Move please."

"Stop Niyo-san, where are you going?" He asked, calm. Tobirama appeared some distance behind me, I was stuck.

"I am going to kill my father." I answered truthfully this time, not lowering my swords for a second.

"This is madness, you are in no condition to do so." Tobirama said.

"We will find another way to deal with him." Hashirama-sama said, trying to reason with me.

"Yes-"

"NO! I want him dead, right fucking now!"

"I know you are angry and your anger is rightly placed too, but try and see that it is blinding you from what is logical."

~Tobirama's POV~

"I don't give a shit about logic anymore. So move or you will be moved." Niyo threatened anija now pointing her sword directly towards him. Her chakra was burning so much that it hurt sensing it, this was the most angry I had ever seen her.

In her condition and her anger, I did not want to force her to stop, not like I could, she made clear of that earlier. She was just as strong as the two of us but she never showed her true power to anyone. If she wanted, she could use her kekkei genkai and defeat both us brothers right now. When she stopped me earlier, I was amazed by her ability to summon such an amount of chakra in such a condition.

"You leave me no choice, I can't have you leave the village." Hashirama said and I knew what he was going to do next – he would suck all her chakra out and put a seal on her so she won't be able to go outside the village borders without the whole Konoha shinobi force finding out.

The moment anija lunged forward and Niyo made to dodge, I moved and put her in a deadlock so it would be easier and she won't be able to run away either. She kicked me shin and tried to throw her swords in such a way that I would have to let her go but I decided to sustain a few cuts and bruises than to break the hold. Once anija's hand connected with Niyo's forehead she was calm, slowly sinking to the ground possibly due to the sudden lack of energy.