Chapter 20

~

~Niyo's POV~

We were in the formation similar to the one we started our mission with. I used up too much of my chakra and my energy so now I couldn't keep a lid on the pain from my wounds and my stamina reaching its end was visible on my face. Tobirama glanced back every few minutes but did not say a thing. He knew that the mission was about over anyways so there was no point in fussing over me right now. Plus the life energy he gave me was keeping me going without collapsing so I knew I could hold on for about another few hours.

The thick trees were nearing an end and we all stopped at the nearest branch and looked down at the small town. It seemed small but the amount of hustle and bustle made it difficult to see anything. Small place, not so small an amount of people, that is one difficult situation.

I scouted the area with my eyes but felt around with my chakra for the person I had pinpoint to this location. My strength alone was not enough so I did what I thought was best even if it came at the price of my pride. I placed my hand on Tobirama's shoulder, who was standing beside me, an arm's length away, and transferred the chakra signature of the person we were looking for to him, so we could widen our search. It was a matter of minutes before Tobirama found the location and we headed that way.

While we were moving closer and closer I also started feeling that chakra pattern and the more we closed in, the more my anger started getting visible on my face. We stopped half a mile before the target area.

"Saru, you three set up a perimeter here. Make sure nobody suspicious gets in or gets out." Tobirama ordered his students. The three of them dispersed in three different directions and the two of us went on, now silently.

"Wait." I put my arm out to stop the Senju. "You stand out too much. If somebody is on the lookout, we are going to be found out instantly."

"Tch."

"Transform into somebody else, whose mug isn't well known out of Konoha."

"Taking someone else's appearance without their consent is a violation-"

"Just do something."

"Fine."

☁POOF☁

"Is this ok?"

I was at a loss of words but soon snapped out of the trance. Damn. He looked good even as a woman.

"Either do something about that voice or don't speak at all. It's traumatizing." Tobirama did not say anything but took off his forehead protector and armour. I took it from him and stored the items in one of my scrolls.

We walked the rest of the way and pinpointing the chakra and narrowing our search down, we arrived at a huge building. We both nodded to each other and suppressed our chakra before heading in. This building, too, was full of people and I worried about that. The person we were looking for did a number on the forest despite the knowledge that people lived there so that person might cause some destruction here as well if things might not go in their favour. What worried me more was that if there was a similar blast here, I was in no condition to pull off the jutsu I did at Morinome, so all these people...

I cleared my mind when the chakra became sharp and clear. We had reached our destination. I looked up at the room the staircase led to and furrowed my brows.

No matter what anybody says, I am getting my revenge.

~

Enjoy Reading~

Thank You~

Itachi_Warrior desu~ ^/_\^