Chapter 19

~

~Niyo's POV~

"It was your own doing that got you in this situation, don't stare at me like that." I commented with my eyes closed and my back resting against the cave wall.

"You don't seem all that unwell if you can hit me with chakra infused in your fists..." Hiruzen muttered and I opened my eyes to look at him rubbing his head where there was a bulging mass forming.

"You were the one who was peeping. If you have enough courage for that, surely you can take a beating as well." I then got up seeing the sun rising. "Time to get to work."

"How do you plan on locating the chakra?" Tobirama asked, appearing in the cave at the same time I summoned a huge cloth and spread it on the ground. It had five circles, one in the middle and four around it. The one who has to locate the chakra would sit in the middle one, while the ones whose chakra the caster will be borrowing would occupy the outer four circles. I didn't need to explain this to Tobirama, he understood just by glancing at the cloth.

"Let me just put my blood in it, then we can get started." I told the Senju, preparing a bowl to pour my blood in. The cloth was infused with my chakra in writing necessary for casting the jutsu so when I would just spray my blood on it, the chakra would attract the blood and the writing would appear on the cloth. It was time efficient.

"My chakra would suffice. You don't have to prepare that much blood." He was right. If I were to prepare for four vessels to donate chakra, I would require a lot of blood and frankly I was not in the condition to do that.

"Fine." And so I stabbed my left palm and let it bleed in a bowl. Once the necessary amount was obtained, I wrapped a bandage around my hand and spilled the blood on the cloth. I sat in my place in the center and Tobirama took the circle in front of me. "Ready or not..." I said and slapped my palms together.

The fact that I was not a hundred percent had me overwhelmed when Tobirama's chakra flooded my being. My own chakra was a little weak right now so I could completely feel the strength of his. But there was no time for admiration and awe. I had work to do.

I extended my range to first Morinome and had the chakra fill it completely to catch even the slightest traces for the pattern that I wanted. Slowly, I expanded the range from Morinome to some radius outside it and furthering my reach. This jutsu took a lot of physical energy as well, since the chakra basically left the body to blanket the areas we sent it to. The strain was now getting to me and I could feel my nose starting to bleed but I still needed to do my job.

Although Tobirama's chakra was non-stop and stable and more than enough, my own energy was betraying me. I decided to turn some of my life energy into work energy but as soon as I began doing that, I felt another surge of strength that I knew did not belong to me. Tobirama was sending me his own physical energy to complete the job. It was so powerful that I could not resist it and send it back. I used it and with one final extension, I found the chakra pattern.

"One kilometer before the Fire Country borders... small town... 2 O'clock..." I spoke and opened my eyes, ending the tracking. I rubbed the blood seeping from my nose and stood up only to double over and cough blood. "I am fine."

Tobirama's three students were giving me odd looks while he just stood up, walked to where I was taking some support from the wall and slapped his palm against my forehead, sharing not only his chakra but some of his physical energy as well.

"You will need it, the tracking isn't done yet." He said and signalled us all to depart.

~

Enjoy Reading~

Thank You~

Itachi_Warrior desu~ ^/_\^