6:: A Bliss

Chapter 6: dtd 18.09.18

Having Khushi around him is a bliss. Her things besides his in the wardrobe is such a sight. It brightens his mornings. Her fragrance filling his senses, the sight of her asleep on his bed gives immense peace to his restless heart. All that left is his Khushi to acknowledge him. To complement his lone life. To colour him in hers.

Since the time she came to RM, she stays in his room.. He spends his time in study and sleeps on the recliner in his room by the poolside door. Her face, the first sight in his mornings and last before he fall asleep.

He was reluctant to leave Khushi and go to AR today. But he can't just ignore AR like that. He know His Khushi is in safe hands. Niti bua, his caretaker handles her good. Well His Khushi isn't difficult to look after. She does everything she is asked to with out a word. But still doesn't utter a word. He had seen Niti bua trying to get Khushi's attention and make her react. Bua tried every topic to catch her attention, makes silly jokes. But Na nada. The white flubby rabbit in Khushi's hand has got all her attention on it..

As usual she is asleep on his bed with that bunny stick to her

As usual she is asleep on his bed with that bunny stick to her.. How much he despise the mere sight of it..😠

Bloody Honey Bunny! Just once, once I get my hands on you white cotton; then am gonna rip you into pieces, burn you to ashes and fly you in air. How dare you snatch my Khushi from me? You dare to stick like a bloody glue to My Khushi everytime . Who the hell gave her this fluffy rabbit? Are you the reason why Khushi left me? 

Don't girls usually opt for the teddies? Even Lav had one..Uff!! That red teddy she was so obsessed with!! . The one I unintentionally thrashed once when I was angry, which gone missing since and was miraculously found a day after in my own room brutally destroyed. It earned me a week off from AR, a week of shopping, a week to cook for Lav, a soaked bed, my laptop into pieces and a totally messed up study room. Only after I literally begged for forgiveness and a brand new red teddy even bigger than me , my life got back to normal. Then she had to embarrass me by putting the pic of her with that one as my phone's screensaver. Like seriously The ASR 's screensaver! I mean this thing isn't even cute...

Will you too react the same if I deform your toy rabbit, Shona? Will you also burst on me like a tornado, demand my whole time as a punishment? Make me dance on your tunes

Will you too react the same if I deform your toy rabbit, Shona? Will you also burst on me like a tornado, demand my whole time as a punishment? Make me dance on your tunes. Will you look my way even in anger? Will you talk to me even if to shout at me? Why are you ignoring me Shona? Shall I give it a try?

Just when he was about to pull out the white bunny from her tight hold, her teary hazel eyes filled his sight.

NO!! What if she react the other way? If she became upset and cry? NO NO I can't let her shead even a tear drop

NO!! What if she react the other way? If she became upset and cry? NO NO I can't let her shead even a tear drop. I can't take this risk.
PLAN CANCELLED!!

Wait! Why the hell am I thinking all these utterly idiotic things? I am n't making any sense! Arghhhh... Shona... What shall I do for you? What will I do with you?

Sleep Arnav. U really need a good sleep. Just a day more let Lav come, she will help me. Come already Lav...

With the thoughts of the most important ladies of his life, he drifted to dream a blissful life with His Shona. His Khushi... 💖💖💖

€€€€€€€€***************************************€€€€€€£

That is the 6th chapter.
Guess along with ASR I also am getting silly with all these stupidest things in the update. 😁😁😁😁
May God bless both of us with some sense❄❄❄❄

Love AryaARshi 💖💖💖