11:: Dimple Girl

Chapter11:: dtd 09.11.2018

Even after being a Doc, Lav is still the same cute dimple girl with pig tails. For all these years she seems the same old "ladaku" to me.
My first memory of her. 😊 Our first meeting! .

She was a newbie who joined our 5th std or better to say came me and Arnie

She was a newbie who joined our 5th std or better to say came me and Arnie. The one whom our teacher choose to sit between us.
Our school was a mixed school. Till 7th girls and boys are seated mixed. Arnie and me being the infamous hot heads of our class no girl was ready to sit between us. Then Lav became the scapegoat. As a newcomer she had no idea about us. 

Within an hour of first period, I noticed how Arnie got jellied with the dimple girl. Like others, guess she too found Arnie a bit tamed between the two of us and approached him with her proposal for friendship. I was fuming the whole time. The ultimatum the teacher gave me to keep quiet in the class kept me from trashing her dimple cheeks.
The moment bell rang for recess,  I pulled Arnie out of class to get away, but saw her after us.
Shortly after reaching the play area I found a backward pull halting my steps. With Arnie's one hand caught by me and other by her we both realized each other's stand.
Unanimously till then I had the title of 'Arnav's BFF', then and there I found my contender. Lavanya Kashyap.

That was just the beginning of a war

That was just the beginning of a war. Me distracting her in class, her ruining my homeworks, me stealing her chocolates, her trapping teachers with her 'oh so cute innocent smile'  to get me scoldings for things I never did. And slowly we both got termed as the 'Menace Duo'.
And after a month or so, Arnie got enough saving both our backs and decided to end it all. He brought  both of us to the park near by one Friday after school. Threatened us to meet, greet and sort out our things if we need him to be with us henceforth. Finally we had no choice but to bow down before our Arnie. How can we not when he said either it's both me and Lav or none.Me and Lav mellow down a little bit with each other from then on for Arnie.

But unknown to Arnie we still had our civil war running deep under the calm composer we showed up. We fought for Arnie and paused it for him only. Very painfully, we accepted each other's importance in Arnie's life.
Till now me and Lav stay the same with each other. Competing for the title since then. We both know we don't want either of us to loose it but can't just not fight for it too.  We can give up anything but Arnie and also the title. So the fight shall go on. May be forever. Me her Mo-J( as in Mojo-Jojo) and her My PFGirl. All 3 in 1. The cute innocent Bubbles, the smart beautiful gracious Blossom, the sensible witty Buttercup.

My Lav.

============$$$$$==========$$$$=================$$$$==========$$$$$============

That's all for chapter 11. I wrote it in a go; whatever came into my head; without a second thought. 

All that was in my head was the mUmma bear, the birthday girl, my Kavi Akka.

I can't believe I almost missed her special day. All thanks to my Superstar Arshian_Vinny whose wish I saw in FB. Thank you so much dear for saving me. What else can I do than an update for the one who motivated and push me up the sky to write again. 

Thank you so much Kavi Akka. I am so blessed have known you. I just can't seem to get enough of your love you always shower on me too.. Within the very less time since I have known you, u are the kindest and generous soul. May God bless you with all the happiness and joy of life. Love you Lots and Lots

LoVe AryaARshi 💕