19::Khushi at AR

Chapter 19::dtd 18.01.19

Miss. Mastermind again played her card.

First she send Arnav to a far away land. Then asked Niti bua to go her niece's, then ported herself to a remote village near Lucknow in the name of health camp.
Now all who is left at RM was Aman and Khushi. Khushi is all ready for the day.
And about Aman, well that's the most exciting part. As Arnav is also not there at AR, Aman can't take a leave. Nor can he take Khushi to AR. And definitely not leave Khushi alone in RM.

The masterplan. !!

"Conductor, a ticket to Lucknow please ."
Lav payed the money, sat by the window seat in the bus. She leaned back and closed her eyes with a mischievous smile..
"Oh Poor Amu!!"

Well that wasn't that hard. She walked into Arnav's room around midnight. She knew he would be still working on the laptop. Convincing Arnav to go to Mumbai for a totally unnecessary business meet was a bit difficult. Mostly now, when Khushi starts responding to them even if it's a slight nod. Dr . Lavanya Kashyap did some magic on Khushi. The dull lifeless Khushi is long gone. But to be alive is yet to happen. Arnav doesn't even go to AR unless it's very important. And here Lav wanted him to go away gor an whole day. For nothing on earth Arnav will stay away from his Shona. But she isn't Lavanya Kashyap just for name sake. Ms. Manipulative successfully send Arnav to the far away land as she decided. All that took her was to add, "Arnie, it's for Khushi's betterment."

Lavanya dragged a sulking Arnav and dumped him in the first available flight to Mumbai that morning.

She had already send Niti bua the fortnight to her heavily pregnant distant niece's who suddenly wanted to see her aunt.

Next in the line was she herself. She wake up Khushi, gave her breakfast. Packed Khushi's backpack for the day. Briefed Khushi about the possibilities of the day's schedule.
Then gave her a letter and asked her to hand it over to Aman once he gets up. Giving Khushi her best wishes, Lav took her bag and went to the bus station.
And here relaxing, she imagined the shock Aman will get once he comes out of his room.

Raizada Mansion. 7:30am.

Aman came out of his room with his laptop bag calling out for Arnav.

"Arnie... Did you sign the cheques?"

Now your irresponsibility is going out of hands. For 2 days I am after you to sign the cheques. But no. His Highness has no other work than luring around that poor girl. Not even letting her breath in peace.Aman murmered to himself.

"Arnie??"

Aman called out again getting no response from Arnav. He checked Arnav's room and found it empty.
Guess he went down.

"Arnie?" He tried again when he reached downstairs.
Still no response came.

Where did Arnie go? Hearing Aman's voice Khushi stood up from the sofa and went towards Aman. She stretched out the letter to Aman who stood their still looking around. Even though both Aman and Khushi stays in RM, they never talked directly. The last time when Aman talked to her was in the park.
Watching Aman showing no response to her, Khushi extened the letter more to him.
"For me?" Aman asked Khushi. She nodded yes. A still hesitating Aman slowly opened the letter.

Good morning Amu. :)
By now you would have understood there is no one home except you and Khushi.

Aman moved around the home calling for Arnav, Lavanya and Niti bua. But no reply came back.