24:: Dilemma

Chapter24::dtd 11.02.2019

AR Corps.

La reached AR. Whom should I talk with? Arnie or Aman??
Aman seems like a better option. Don't know how Arnie will react about all these things. Let me call Aman and will ask him to come to the basement.

She picked up her phone to call Aman. It rang a full bell bit none picked up. "The customer you are trying to reach is not responding at the moment. Please try again later." Came the intercept message.

"Oh I didn't knew. Thanks for letting me know he isn't answering my call. Puff!." Replied an irritated La. She tried again. Same response from IC came back.

This Aman ! Uff why can't he just answer the phone.
Idiot pick up the phone. It's urgent. Don't tell Arnie.. Lav messaged him. Still no response came. She called again.

Guess I have no other go than to meet him at AR.

She entered AR. As usual Sumeet and Harmeet the two huge twin Securities greeted her. Lavanya Kashyap is familiar to all the staff in AR. Well she is the only person who back answers or make their Lion Boss in her tunes. Even after being so influential, Lavanya is such a sweetheart. She shows attitude but to those whi show her the same. But to others she is such a sweetheart.

"Hai Lavanya Ma'am."

"Hai Meet bros. Is Aman inside??"

"Aman Sir? Yes . We didn't see him going out. But ASR isn't here. He went out in the morning itself."

"Really Arnav went out? Thank you so much Meet bros."

She happily ran inside. Skipping every other step she reached Aman's cabin. It was empty.

She went to Tina's cabin.
"Tina where is Aman?"

"Lavanya Ma'am?" Tina got up startled noticing the cyclone just came into her cabin.

"Tina, Aman?"

"Oh Aman Sir's in the conference room. With Japanese deligates."

"How long to end?"

"May be in an hour, Ma'am."

"Ok. And Arnav?"

"He will come after lunch only. The meeting he went out for is also a lunch meeting."

"Okay. Then I will wait in Aman's cabin. Let him know I am there."

"Ok Ma'am."

"And Tina please send me a Ginger-lemon Tea with no sugar.
. I really have a bad headache."

"Right away, Ma'am. You please wait in Aman Sir's cabin."

"Thanks Tina."

La went away.
Ma'am is so lean. Why does she not take any sweetner ever? She never takes sweetner with any drink. I wonder how she drinks all these bitter drinks. Weirdo.

Tina thought to herself.

AR Canteen.

"Manju Ji, a Ginger-Lemon Tea with no sugar."

"No sugar? Lavanya Ma'am came?"

"Ya."

Sheetal entered the frame.