12 :: Memories1.

Chp 12:: dtd 23.12.2018

It was after a long whole week of sleepless nights and overtime at AR,they finalised the Mehta deal.
Arnav took leave for a week; Aman would handle AR meanwhile.

I am gonna hibernate till next Monday. A week all for myself.

With the thoughts he retired to bed that Monday night.

Next day like any other holiday, Niti bua woke him up around 2 in the afternoon

Next day like any other holiday, Niti bua woke him up around 2 in the afternoon. Just the second she left the room he was all set to sleep again for another God-knows-how many more hours, the cheezy ringtone ruined everything. Lav and her weird ways! The ringtone she set for herself, "The cuppy cake one"!

''You're my Honeybunch,

SugarplumPumpy-umpy-umpkin,

You're my Sweetie Pie

You're my Cuppycake,

Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums,

You're the Apple of my Eye

And I love you so and I want you to know

That I'll always be right here

And I love to sing sweet songs to you

Because you are so dear...''

Well even though it suits her,this one's definitely not gonna stay much longer on my phone. Just waiting for her to forgot my so-called sin, I committed with her teddy, to remove even the traces of that tone from my phone.

She wanted him to check his FB profile and hence made the call. Even though he did had one like everyone else, he wasn't much into all these social networking sites. ASR and FB? Na.
Well what waiting for him there was a pic of him with Lav, during the 'shopping' day they had, just before she left India. That was a month ago. Thank God for her classes her 'punishment week ' was only for week. He wouldn't want even to remind those 7 days in his worst nightmares.

Just for once I get a smell of what actually happened with that teddy!!

This pic she had tagged him with had him carrying her new human sized teddy for her from the mall to the car. Man she wants him to allow to post it on his timeline!

 Man she wants him to allow to post it on his timeline!