27:: ArShi

Chapter 27:: dtd 26.02.19

Arnav came down the next morning with his rare smiling face. One could easily read the happiness emitting out from him. The reason behind this rare sight sat across him in the dinning table.
She have been blushing from the time he came down and their eyes met.

"So are we having a day off today?" Ask Lav teasing Arnav who was pricking at his plate and definitely not eating the food but Khushi with his eyes.

"Only if you want My Man Friday as your Man for a Life, shut your mouth this very instant La." ASR said in a no nonsense tone.

"Excuse me!" La widened her eyes.

"Two things. 1. I know your are officially a couple since yesterday. 2. A sign of mine Aman is off to London the very next day forever. I hope you remember you requested a permanent shift to AR London, Aman." Arnav turned his gaze from Lavanya to a now shocked Aman.

"Then I will take my sister along too, ASR." Aman smirked at Arnav. Now it was Arnav's turn to widen his eyes.

Aman side hugged a blushing Khushi. She clearly knew the way the trio give back to each other.

Arnav got up from his seat and went to Khushi's side. He pulled Khushi out of Aman's hug and hugged her close to his heart. "Not happening ever, Aman Mathur. My Khushi will always stay here. With me." Arnav finished tightening his arms around Khushi.

"Will you both give her a break to breath atleast." Lavanya  forcefully took Khushi out from Arnav's embrace.

Niti bua shook her head smiling at the trio playing tennis with the poor Khushi.

AR. ASR's cabin.

Arnav after yet another hectic schedule of back to back meetings finally came back to his cabin. After sipping his cinnamon flavoured black coffee, he leaned back to the chair closing his eyes.
A shy smiling face of Khushi came before his eyes.

Flashback.
The previous night. Feb14 night.
After the dinner like Amaya, Arshi too had gone for a small walk. They walked in silence. Then both sat side by side after sometime.
After a prolonged silence, Arnav asked Khushi.

"Why?"

Khushi's eyes met his eyes. She saw him looking ahead. She knew what his 'why' meant. There were so many things she left untold between them.

"Aman told me about your mom, dad and brother." Arnav said caressing her fingers.

She gulped. "I was scared. To lose you. My family..... I was confused."

"You will never lose me, Shona. But never hide yourself from me. Be it anything. Good or bad, please allow me to be the part of it. A part of everything concerning you. Give me the right, Khushi. Please." He literally plead her.

"Arnav..." she whimpered. After so long , he felt it was a birth before when he last heard his name from her.

He pulled her into him. She reciprocated the hug with equal force.
"I am sorry Arnav. I acted like an idiot and broke you. Forgive me Arnav. I am so sorry." Khushi chanted a thousand sorry.

"Shhh... never do that to me again Shona. I won't be able to face it another time."

"I love you Arnav."

"More than ever?" He questioned.

"More than ever."

"Above everything, everyone else?"

"Above everything, everyone else." She assured.

"Forever and beyond?" He questioned again.

"Forever and beyond" She promised.

"Be Mine."

"Always."

She told him about everything that transpired during those days. About her reasons, her family's demise, NK.  After listening to everything he told her.

"I know I don't need to be jealous of anyone. But don't expect me to act cool with your friend. I know he meant and did good for you. But for me he is the guy who wanted to take my Khushi away from me. The reason why you weren't with me. You may find it illogical, but Shona never try to make us meet. It won't end well."
Khushi got startled at his changing demeanor.

"Arnav.."  Khushi began just to be interrupted.

"You are mine and mine only Khushi. No one have the right to even think about you than me. You have no choice than to bear it."

"I will." Khushi promised.

Flashback ends.

The following days saw Khushi coming back to her old self. A very efficient doctor with her weird ways and a love filled life, Khushi got her perfect medicine. Khushi came out of her closed demeanor. Ready to face the world? Yet to know.
Even though the boys were busy with AR, Lavanya was more than enough company for Khushi. Finally the weekend arrived and Aman and Arnav had no other go than to take a leave for the entire day.

***************************************************************

Yaar, that's all for today.
I have got a couple of things in my bag scheduled for the week. So a quick update for you.
This will be the last update ofthe story from me.
Next update will be the last of the story
Well written by someone really special.
An exclusive. A pure update from my dear dearest.💕
Wait for that.
It will be published on 28 th February 
Till then bye.

Don't forget to read and review my other works too
SOUL'S DESIRE
OUR LOVE
SHADOWS AHEAD

Then 2 collabs
With Kiddo_Star      IPKKND REPRISE
With Arshian_Vinny   TERE DIL SE

Thankyou so much for all the support and love till date.

LoVe AryaARshi 💕 💖 😊