28:: Closure.

Chapter 28:: dtd 28.02.2019
A cover from My Aman Arshian_Vinny

As I told earlier this update  is an exclusive from my dear dearest

As I told earlier this update is an exclusive from my dear dearest.💕 suryakavi0912 whom I loving call as Kavi Akka. Well she was exclusively mine then and now I being so generous agreed to share my Mumma Bear with my fellow Gummy bears.
She always inspired and motivated me to do better. Now when I really got stuck with 'Misson Sheetal' she agreed to write an entire update for me.😂

Lucky me. 😇

This is the most lengthy , beautiful and awesome update of 'MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL'💖

This update is dedicated to me. Yeah!! For my come back. For being the obedient girl. Updating on time. 😉

So tag suryakavi0912 while commenting. I hope she won't mind replying.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Arnav & Aman had taken their girls to AR for shopping...

Love birds Aman & Lav were cooing sweet nothings to each other while going through different dresses.

Arnav was just looking at the adorable expressions passing on Khushi's face who was looking at the beautiful dresses displayed on the racks, hangers, display units & mannequins.

The way her eyes shone in excitedly, happily while caressing the soft materials of the displayed dresses with her delicate fingers, made Arnav's heart fill with more pride for being the owner of those dresses.

"Did you like any dress Khushi??" He whispered softly near her ear.

Though she was startled by his sudden question but couldn't stop the blush forming on her cheeks at his proximity.

She looked down not meeting his eyes as his hot breath fanning her neck was creating goosebumps on her delicate skin.

She was breathing heavily & the blush was spreading from her cheeks to her jaw, down to her neck.

Arnav was on cloud nine seeing his effect on her.

He raised her head, holding her chin softly.

"Did you like anything Khushi?" He asked again looking in her eyes.

She smiled softly at the tenderness in his eyes & voice for her.

She smiled at him & then pointed towards a beautiful knee length red frock on the mannequin at a corner.